Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open)

Post by Sorazorachii Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Cameron found herself snorting as the next song started; "It Ends Tonight".

Sam felt an unfamiliar anger welling up in his stomach. However, he easily contained this.
"So... my grandfather was girly?" Samuel said, voice timid, as usual.

"Totally." Cameron nodded, her back now turned to the scene.

Samuel's shoulders sagged a bit. I wonder... what would happen..., he thought as he drew scissors from his pocket.

Cameron's ears pricked as she heard the chink of scissors.
"Really, Sam? You're gonna cut your hair?" Cameron said, guessing his intentions.

Sam had tugged his red pony tail out, but was reluctant to cut it. Cameron grinned, crossing her arms.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Cheryl's eyes widened and she walked up to Sam, feeling the leash tighten as she stretched it out. "Hey don't do that!" she said, tipping her head to the side.

"Why can't he?" Lennon asked with a yawn. Jeez. Now she was bored. "We need some action around here. Cut it. Cut it!" she chanted.

"Because it's part of who he is," she growled, narrowing her eyes. "Oh don't go all Dramatic on me Cherry-Chan!" she heard Lennon say in an exasperated voice.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Sam felt his face flush as he heard the chanting. He dropped his hair, sighing. He put the scissors back in his pocket, his head hanging.

"I knew you couldn't do it. Right-O when you said it was a part of who he is." Cameron chuckled, arms still crossed as the song switched to "Gives You Hell". How she still managed to hear? Who knows.

Sam felt that anger again, and he felt his left temple throb.
"You're kind of a... a..." Samuel choked.

"Oh?" Cameron said in mock surprise,"You gonna say something interesting?"

"You're a bitch. Y-yep, there. Said it." Sam said, but immediatly regretted it. A bit scared of Cameron's reaction, he raced off.

Cameron raised her eyebrows.
"School girl, much?"
However, deep inside, something clicked. Something that would normally make a normal person cry. Hopwever, she just placed a sadistic smile upon her face.
"At least he did something interesting." Cameron shrugged.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue May 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Lennon stared after Sam with huge eyes. "He really said it!" she said, giggling. She twirled in a tiny dance (For like, the tenth time. XD) and clapped. "Cheryl, go get Sam back." she ordered, pointing after the girly-boy.

"No. Why should I?" Cheryl seemed completely unfazed by Sam's cussing. She loved to cuss. It got the point across a lot better. And quicker. So what if her (Younger) cousin said one measly cuss word?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Cameron started laughing.
"Why should Cheryl do it? Don't worry, he'll come back. I wouldn't be surprised if he was crying now." Cameron yawned.
"Eh. Do I have that much of a bitchy, crazy, annoying personality? If I managed to make him swear..." She clenched her jaw. She felt she had really done some damage. Did all people feel this way?

Samuel stopped at a large, gray wall at the end of an ally. And, just as Cameron had predicted, he was crying. A few, tears, that's all.
I'm so... pathetic. I wish I could just... change. The last word echoed throughout his head. He sat down, rubbing his temples. To calm down, he drew the ancient book from his pocket and started to read...
And so, the first fragment lies within the depths of the stone jaws...
Instantly, a thought came to mind.
"The stone beast," He said, surprised.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

"I don't think so." Lennon said, twirling her fingers through her hair absently. "And I'd forgotten. Cheryl can't go get him 'cause she's Colonel Char's pet now and is chained."

Cheryl growled but remained silently, glaring over at the RolePlayers angrily.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2