Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD) Empty Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Phinny yawned as she set the table.
So... me, Cheryl, Sam, and the colonel, and... Oh, never mind... Drake went on that trip. So it's just the four of us... Phinny counted the plates and amount of silverware on the table. When everything was set, she took the food and set it upon the wooden table. She dished everything onto people's plates, and took a plate of food to Cheryl's room. She knocked on the door.
"Cheryl, breakfast. You better be awake, or I'm gonna have to throw the food in your face." Phinny joked.
"SAMUEL!" Phinny shouted.

Samuel had been looking out the window of his room when his mother's voice shook the house. The yell froze his blood for a few seconds, taking him by surprise.
"Oh." He muttered, fixing his hair into a quick pony tail, and then he made his way down stairs.
"Yea, mom?" Sam called, stepping into the hall.

"There's breakfast on the table." Phinny said.

"Oh, okay." Sam replied, heading to the kitchen and sitting down at the table. He looked down at his plate, poking some scrambled eggs with his fork.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD) Empty Re: Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:21 pm

"Meh!" Cheryl let out a startled yelp as the loud yell shook the house. She bounced upright, blinking rapidly. Wait... Why did she feel so funny? Oh. Right. She'd done human transmutation to bring Alex back and had lost both her arms. Her eyes dulled as reality came back.

"Come in?"she croaked, her voice sleepy. Her hair was knotted and tangled, giving her a listless appearance of a zombie, pale skin and glazed eyes completing the look.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD) Empty Re: Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 pm

ooc: The Colonel isn't a morning person, so he's gonna be in bed, still. :DDD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 pm

That was smart. Drop of the girl's food when she can't even eat it herself before dropping of the other guy's food. Now he'll have to wait as I feed Cheryl. Oh, well. Phinny thought as she opened the door.
"Good gracious, Cheryl... You're a mess." Phinny remarked as she put the plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and sliced oranges on the night stand next to Cheryl's bed.
"So, how's this gonna work?" Phinny crossed her arms.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 pm

"Uh..." How could she reply to this? She could tell Phinny to just leave the food in front of her on the bed on a pillow or something. That would most likely result in broken dishes, though. "I guess you'll have to feed me?"she said, looking uncomfortable.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:35 pm

(100th POST! WHOO!)
Phinny chuckled a bit.
"I guess I'll have to feed you like you're three." She said, gabbing a stool from the corner and settling down. She put some scrambled eggs on a fork and held the fork up.
"Chow, Cheryl."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Cheryl scowled but took the bite willingly, feeling as if she hadn't eaten in forever. "You're not helping,"she grumbled around a mouthful of egg. Then she swallowed and waited for the next morsel.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

(Let's just pretend this is over with. .______.)
Phinny picked up the plate and headed out. The girl eats like she's starved... Phinny thought as she looked at the spotless place.
"Want anything to drink?" Phinny turned to look at Cheryl.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

OOC:LOL and I thought you said that you would torture ME! XD

"No thanks!" Cheryl lay back in the bed, comfortably full. Uh... what now?she thought, gazing at the door longingly. She wanted to go out and train.... But of course she couldn't. She could barely walk, still weak. Teacher would be ashamed to even know me!
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Phinny deposited the plate in the sink, passing Samuel on the way.
"How is it?" Phinny grunted, grabbing the colonel's plate on the way.

"Huh? Oh... It's good." Sam jumped at his mother's voice. He was quite distracted.

"Why are you so jumpy?" Phinny asked, frowning.

"Huh? I dunno." Sam replied, beginning his unconvincing sentence with 'huh' again.
"I guess it's finding out that I have another cousin, and that she's been under my nose the whole time."

"That's not quite it, is it, Sam?" Phinny said, peering into his soul as usual.

"I actually don't know, mom. I wanna go somewhere. I feel like going on a journey, like dad. I mean, I've lived here my whole life, and I've never been anywhere." Sam finished. He was quite content with this answer, as he spoke the truth; he had been quite restless lately.

"Well.. I suppose young kids gotta get out.." Phinny mumbled, taking the plate to the colonel's room, pondering on her son going to explore the world. She rapped her nuckles against the wooden door.
"Colonel Char, I've got breakfast."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

The door to the room opened up at the word breakfast. The brown-haired Colonel was already completely awake, which is quite rare, seeing how he isn't a morning person. "Breakfast? Great!" Char's voice seemed to be a bit of a chirp this morning. Hmm, I bet we all wonder what he dreamed about last night (no, seriously, I wonder about that)... The Colonel started to stoll off into the kitchen, nodded to Phinny as he passed, but he stopped at the room that Cheryl was staying in. Seeing how she was already up and a bit better than last night, the Colonel just sighed and headed straight for the kitchen again.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Cheryl heard the footsteps of her superior officer pass her room after a brief hesitation and frowned, looking down. I hate causing them to worry... ARRRRG! I'm so stupid! If she had arms she'd slam her fists against her forehead in aggravation. Instead she could only stare, dull eyed, at the door, and sigh in grief.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Phinny sighed and looked into Cheryl's room with her hands on her hips. Then she turned around, walked down the hall, and into the kitchen. She saw Sam doing the dishes, having finished his own breakfast.
Well, at least he knows he's gotta do his chores. Phinny said, taking a seat at the table and eating her own breakfast.
It's cold. Oh, well.

Sam allowed the water to run over his hands as he washed. He noticed that one plate was very clean.
Geez, someone was hungry. He thought. He stiffened as he sensed Colonel Char walk into the room, but eased up a bit after paying more attention to the dishes. But there was one question burning within him. He hadn't noticed his mother walk in when he asked.
"Colonel... how do you become a State Alchemist?"

Phinny nearly dropped her fork. Surprise and an over-protective feeling washed over her.
"Now, now, you ain't thinkin' of that, are you?" Phinny pleaded.

Samuel winced. He knew his mother wouldn't quite approve.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 pm

The Colonel looked up from the plate of food before him. "Well, it's quite rare for a kid to become a State Alchemist, but you have to go through a few tests. The first test is a written test, so you have to study, hard. The second test is how well you can use your Alchemy. And the others can be completely at random. It usually depends on what the Furur wants to do. I think that this year the Furur is only doing the first and second test." The man looked over to the boy. "Why? Are you intrested in becoming one?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Sam looked at Phinny nervously, who shot him a secret glare.
"N-no. I am thinking of traveling, though." He looked back at the dishes. However, he was a bad liar.
Sure, I'm good at Alchemy, but... would I be able to survive the written test? I don't really know about tests...

"You sure, Samuel? They'll tie you up like a dog." Phinny insisted.

Sam sighed and looked up at the ceiling, thinking of all the things he had written over the past few years. Drying the dishes with a tattered blue towel, Sam looked pleadingly at his mother.
"Okay. I was lying. I've kinda been thinking of becomming a State Alchemist. But only because there's something I wanna look for. Something I wanna find before anyone... bad starts looking for it. And Cheryl is an added reason. She's a cousin I never knew I had. She'll need a mechanic, too." Samuel said.

Phinny just sighed and rested her head on her pamls.
Great. Now my son wants to become a dog of the military. He's younger than Cheryl! But... dad wasn't bad himself. Maybe Sam'll have a chance.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm

"You sure, Samuel? They'll tie you up like a dog." She could hear Phinny's voice, insistent, from the kitchen. Cheryl looked out the door, trying to peer into the hallway to see better. "Okay I was lying! I've kinda been thinking of becoming a State Alchemist." Her breath caught in her throat.

Sam shouldn't be a State Alchemist. He'd have to be ready to go to war at an instant. To be the Military's Dog. He had a family waiting for him. What if he got killed? His next words froze her heart. "Only because there's something I wanna look for. Something I wanna find before anyone... Bad starts looking for it. And Cheryl is an added reason. She's a cousin I never knew I had. She'll need a mechanic, too."

I'm just screwing everything up today, aren't I? She pushed herself up, rocking forwards a few times to sit straight up in bed. She winced as the movement tugged at her wounds, but kept going, swinging her legs off the side of the bed.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Samuel looked down at the blue rag, as if he wanted to kill himself with it.
I shouldn't have said anything. He wondered what it would be like to be called to war. What if he died?
The idea chilled his blood. Maybe there was a way to pursue the blue stone without becoming a State Alchemist?

"Sam. Don't do it. I know you, and I know that you'd take any order they feed you. You'd be a good little dog, but you're too obedient." Phinny said.
"When war comes 'round, and you know it will, they'll launch you straight into the fray. You'll have to kill people, and I know you're not capable. Sure, I won't stop you, though something tells you I should, just know what you're in for. You're not as confident as your uncle."

Samuel looked up at the truth. His eyes widened.
I'm.. a good little dog? Sam had never noticed it before, but now, come to think of it, he was obedient almost all the time. He would do anything anyone older than him said. He was guillable.
"M-maybe... the military'll be... a new experience."
Sam wanted to smack himself.
That sounded stupid. Sam thought.

(AWWWWWWWWWWW, I can see it. Little Sam with hangy dog ears and big, amber eyes wearing a collar. XD Cutest pic EVAR.)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC:OMIGOSH LOL

Cheryl hopped out of the bed, swaying slightly on her feet. But she started walking quickly towards the door, her footsteps soft on the wood. After a few steps she pushed herself up against a wall to rest. Why am I so weak?she growled internally, pushing herself off and hobbling towards the kitchen.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Sam washed the blue cloth and shook it out. He hung it on the.. towel hanger thingy to let it dry.
"Colonel, have you ever heard of the 'Blue Stone'? Not the band, by the way. (That was a joke.)"
Sam made his way toward the table and sat down in front of Phinny.

"The Blue Stone?" Phinny said, a bit curious.
"Sam, is there something you havn't been telling me?"

"Y-yea... I've been researching this new... stone. I didn't think I needed to tell you-" Sam cut himself off.
There you go again, sounding like a little obedient dog. You need to toughen up if you're going to travel.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Cheryl stopped in the doorway, leaning against the cool material with her eyes half closed. "Hey, guys,"she panted, cracking a half-smile. Her skin seemed clammy, cold and wet with sweat because of her trouble getting to the kitchen. She nearly fallen in the hallway, she had no clue how she'd gotten back up.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

"Holy crap, Cheryl." Sam stared at his cousin, who had randomly appeared, a bit sweaty from effort. Sam thought she looked like she was going to faint.

Phinny jumped up at once.
"Child, what are you doing out of bed? Look at you, you look like you're gonna pass out! You could have just yelled." Phinny choked, looking the girl over, twitching. She would have sent Cheryl back to bed, but she heard a knock.
"Oh, geez. Sam, help her in a chair." Phinny said, walking past Cheryl to the front door.
"Hello. What do you need?" Phinny asked the two people at her door, some boy, and a strangre girl around ten with a black veil and a black hat.
"Oh, you're limping, child."

Dove twitched at the word 'child' again. Here we go again, she thought.
"Yep. Here's here for something else, though." Dove pointed to Garret with her thumb.

"Come in, and I'll get your ankle propped up." Phinny said, grabbing a chair for the girl to sit in and another stool from against the wall.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

OK Garret, actual people are present now act sane. "Good day Miss, Might I introduce myself, I'm Garret Micheal." As I greeted them I felt very out of place but I managed a smile.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"Nice to meet you, Garret. Mind taking your shoe and sock off, dear?" Phinny said, quite distracted. There were two injured children in the shop, after all.

Sam was curious, and he looked into the main room to see another guy and a girl with a hurt ankle.
"Anything I can do to help, mom?"
(Let's assume Cheryl's already in a chair.)

"Yea. Get me some bandage and some ice. She's got a hurt ankle. Probably sprained. What did you do, kid?" Phinny said as Sam fetched supplies.

"Er... I fell out of a tree. And my name's Dove." She said, pulling off her sock and shoe.

Phinny felt around the wound, causing the girl to wince a bit.
"Sorry." Phinny muttered.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I was hesitant as I removed my shoes and socks, an odd request right off the bat. These people must either hate dirt or love feet. Oh well, not my house so go with the foot loving flow I guess. "Yeah I saw Dove here at the base of the tree and stopped to help but she barely needed it. She's a tough one I'll give her that."
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Phinny started laughing.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you didn't know that I wasn't talking to you, Garret. You can put your shoes and socks back on. I should have been more specific."

"Here, mom." Sam said as he handed his mother the supplies and went back to the kitchen, quickly glancing at the two new people.

"Thank you, dear." Phinny replied, wraping the bandage around the girl's foot, glad that Sam had pre-wrapped the ice as she wrapped that on the girl's ankle as well.
"Now, keep it elevated on the stool, Dove." Phinny ordered. Then she stood up and faced Garret.
"So. What's your story?" She asked with her hands on her hips.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next