Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. Empty WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 pm

BAM! CRACK! CLINK! ETC!

It had all happened late last night. The colonel was out taking a stroll, alone. Where was the little bean-sprout-midget, Cheryl, at this time? Well, he had to let her off-leash since the Furur himself wanted her to go on some mission, alone, a few weeks ago. It was very lonely without the girl around. Really, he just missed seeing her react whenever he yanked on the leash. But, then again, there was always that one little throb in his heart that told him otherwise. There was more to their relationship, but they were both too dense to realize it. OK, Char realized it long ago, but Cheryl's the dense one. The man was lost in thought as he crossed the cobblestone street, completely ignoring the fact that there were headlights bolting towards him. He had only gotten half way through the street when it happened. Some drunken guy was driving a large truck, and the truck slammed right into the colonel. Since this was so close to Char's workplace, many officers rushed out to send him off to the hospital. The drunken man, however, was shipped off to jail for most-likely fataly injuring an officer. An alchemist, at that.

Yes, so, now, it was six p.m., about--eh--nineteen hours since the accident. The doctors had been rushing to fix the colonel. Sure, there were only a few broken bones, amazingly, but the man was comatose. Oh, how horrible. Since there really isn't anything else to put, I'll just leave the rest to Cheryl-chan, who should be arriving back to Central from her mission right about~ NOW!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Her heart fell to the ground. It shattered into a million tiny pieces. "WHAT?!" she yelled, her voice frantic. Cheryl's golden eyes were wide with shock. She'd just walked into Central Headquarters... Minding her own business, going to sentence herself to Char's torture again... When the officer came up, his eyes worried. "Colonel Char Mustang-sama's been in the hospital since last night," he explained again quietly. "His wounds weren't fatal, but he's... He's in a comatose state. The doctors don't know if he'll make it."

She didn't hear the rest of his sentence. She bolted down the steps, nearly tripping several times, her dirty hair whipping out around her face. She had to get to the hospital. What had that idiot done now?! Her terror was lodged right in her chest, above her ribcage. Was that her heart aching?

Cheryl didn't care that she was nearly frozen from Briggs' icy, sinful wasteland. She didn't care that melted snow made her hair damp, made it stick to her face uncomfortably. She burst through the hospital doors, panting, "Where is Colonel Mustang's room?" she demanded, slamming one hand down on the front desk. The fair-haired woman there flinched. "Twenty-nine forty-two," she said, her voice gentle.

She felt a pang of guilt for frightening the poor girl, but she needed to see him. She sprinted through the halls, stopping outside his door just as the doctors came out, shaking their heads. Her frayed heart lurched. She saw an image of Alex's body, bloody, bruised, dead, in her arms. His hair fell limply into her hands, his eyes wide open and staring for the hope of reinforcements that never came.

The image shifted. The boy in her arms was now older, his hair more brown instead of blond. "C-Char-kun?" she whispered, waiting until the men were gone before sneaking into his room.

Instantly she wanted to retch. The smell of the room was too clean. Too sterile. In the middle of it all was Colonel Mustang. He looked frail and thin under the sheets, stark white. She instantly went to the chair beside his bed, her steps quiet, like the first day she'd joined the military. Like her namesake. She sat, her eyes hollow with grief she didn't know she could spare, and stared at the man's face. As if she could will it to move.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:50 pm

And the colonel stayed comatose. The end. Or is it? DUN DUN DUN!

ooc: fail. x3 CHAR IS IN A PLACE FILLED WITH CHERYLS! 8D
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

OOC: o.O I imagine.

She hesitantly reached out, her hand gloved. If one hadn't known her they couldn't tell her hand wasn't real. Cheryl's searching fingers found Char's limp ones, and she gently tangled them, her eyes sorrowful. "Wake up," she whispered, desperate. "Wake up, Char." She squeezed his fingers, feeling stupid for talking to a comatose man. "Wake up!" Her voice rose with distress.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

You know the drill. The colonel stayed comatose. Sad, ain't it?
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Cheryl frowned, her eyes almost drooping with exhaustion. She curled her fingers more tightly in Char's, desperate to hold on to him. She'd gotten another call. For another mission. Tears burned in her eyes. She didn't want to leave his side. She thought that it was her fault. She could have stopped him... From stepping in front of that car.

She let out a shuddering sigh, signaling to the waiting soldier that she needed a few more moments. He nodded and his head disappeared around the door frame.
Another sigh. "Char-kun..." she murmured, squeezing his hand again and gently letting go. "If you're dead by the time I get back, I won't forgive you." Unknown to her, the soldier had poked his head back in. He was watching as she moved, her body positioned over the Colonel's, faces just inches apart. Then she gently pressed their lips together, kissing him tenderly. After an instant she pulled away, blushing deeply, and walked towards the door, not seeing the soldier. "Sorry," she told him, her voice unusually brisk.

-Three Weeks Later-

Cheryl stalked into the hospital, her face streaked with worry. "Is he OK?" she demanded of the nurses.

Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm

ooc: -cracks knuckles- This'll fail. x3

One of the nurses flinched as she looked over (and down) at the alchemist. "Who? You mean Colonel Roy Mustang? Ah, yes, I believe the doctors said that he had woken up. Lt. Rocobo (keh, failed NPC name) is currently speaking with him." The nurse hesitated for a moment. "He'll be released from the hospital soon, so you can either go see him now or later."

ooc: NPC only.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

((Now or Later... XD))

Cheryl's eyes turned hopeful, and she ran off, praying he wouldn't have found out. She stopped just outside his door, getting ready to peek in. "Char-kun?" she asked, feeling excited. She let her fingers wander to her pocket, where the leash was. She was still wearing the collar.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Blinking, the man in the hospital bed stared up at the door. He was dressed in all white, instead of the dark blue military uniform. The colonel waved his hand dismissively. The man who stood beside him, Lt. Rocobo, nodded, leaving the room immediately. A smirk formed on Char's face. "Ah, Cheryl-chibi-chan. Come in, come in." He motioned with his hands for the girl to come forth. "So, how was life without me? You must have missed me, seeing how you're still wearing that collar, even though you had the chance to dispose of it while I was comotose." The man smirked some more. Oh, he was going to have fun today. Lt. Rocobo had told him everything.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Cheryl felt a flash of anger on her face. "I'm not a chibi!" she protested, trailing into the room. Something about his smirk... It made her blush. "I didn't have time to," she said, lying. She stopped and sat in the chair next to his bed, eyes wary. "How are you feeling?" she asked, changing the topic.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

The colonel scoffed, clearly amused by the girl's sudden try in changing the subject. "I'm horrible. Being comatose for three weeks meant that I couldn't keep an eye on the most important bean-sprout-midgit in the world."

ooc: fail. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Cheryl snapped. "Hey!" she yelled, standing up abruptly to glare at him from a higher standpoint. "I am not a bean-sprout-midget! And I've been coming to see you every time I could! And..." She growled and trailed off.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 pm

The colonel chuckled lightly, tilting his head and staring up at the girl with puppy-dog eyes. "And...?" He prompted, blinking every so often.

ooc: DX Where has Char's muse gone?
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"And...." She trailed off again, a dark red blush growing on her cheeks, She sat back down with a huff, turning away from him. "I shouldn't have come to check on you! Jerk!" she accused, crossing her arms.

((Idk... DX))
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 pm

The colonel grunted, leaning forwards so that he could quickly snatch what was in the girl's pocket. He kept leaning forwards, latching the leash back onto the collar, before leaning back. "There. I think I have a pretty good guess what that 'and' was supposed to be about." Char smirked, yanking on the leash. "Lt. Rocobo told me what you did the first time you visited me." The smirk widened into a full-blown Cheshire Cat-like grin.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Her eyes widened and she turned to look at him with a look of embarrassed fear on her face. "C-Char-kun..." she stuttered, her face burning bright red. Cheryl was forced to lean forwards when the leash was pulled, and she let out a small yelp, putting her hands out to catch something. Unfortunately that was Char's shoulders. Their faces were close together now. Her blush darkened. "G-g-gomensai," she started, beginning to pull away.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Char chuckled, grabbing the girl's collar. "Oh, no you don't. You have to tell me why you kissed me then. And, don't give me the it was out of pure pity thing."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Her eyes were wide and gold, huge with shock. Her face burned, and she tipped her head down, trying to hide her face. "I.... I... Er..." she stumbled, feeling the Colonel's hand against her chin as she desperately tried to hide the silly blush on her face. Cheryl tried to jerk her head away to no avail, her lips tightening into a scowl. "Are you saying I shouldn't have done it....?" she asked, her voice a whisper tinged with embarrassment and anger.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Char chuckled again, clearly amused by the girl trying to dodge having to answer. "Oh, I'm not saying whether you should have or shouldn't have. It's only a matter of why you did it that matters." Another Cheshire-like grin formed on his face. If she tried to dodge the truth once more, he was going yank on the leash again and again and again, or until she confesses.

ooc: Char, don't play with your food. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Cheryl narrowed her eyes in a glare. "I don't know." she growled, blushing furiously.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

"Hmm..." The colonel sighed. "... Wrong answer~." Char yanked on the leash as hard as he could. He had three weeks of not tugging on the leash to make up, and this was helping.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Cheryl let out a cry, being tugged ever closer to the Colonel. Her blush darkened, eyes went wider. "Jerk!" she accused in a raspy voice. Then she grimaced. "I-I really don't know...." Fearing she would get yanked again, she blurted, "Because... Because I wanted to!" She pulled back on the leash, looking extremely uncomfortable.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Char chuckled, unphased by the how close Cheryl now was, even if she was trying to pull away. "Why did you want to?" He asked, the same signature smirk on his face.

ooc: FAIL
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

She pressed her lips into a tight line. "I don't know," she admitted in a quiet whisper. "B-because... I thought... I thought it was my fault you got hurt...." Cheryl's blush went deeper than crimson as she admitted this. She instantly averted his gaze. "I... Wanted to repay you. So.... There."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Char sighed, allowing his grip on the leash to loosen so that Cheryl could (-coughtrytocough-) run off. "I guess I'll allow that reasoning... For now..."

ooc: she tries to run >> after a moment he yanks uber hard on the leash >> she falls on him (again) >> they kiss. 8D
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next