Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Char chuckled, rolling back onto his back. "Actually, you'd only be called a prostitute if you were getting paid, which you aren't. So, be happy. It's not like Lt. Rocobo would go against something that I told him to do."

ooc: fail. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Cheryl's face turned red again. But this time not from embarrassment. "You did what?!" she snapped, her voice rising with her distress. She raised her hand to her forehead, growling angrily and pacing lightly. "You planned this? Old pervert," she muttered, giving him a trade-mark Elric glare.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

The colonel smirked, clearly amused. "Maybe~. But, hey, I'm now your old pervert."

ooc: Epic muse burst. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Cheryl scowled. "I can't believe I let myself be forced into this..." she grumbled, crossing her arms. "How long, exactly, do you plan to hound after me?" she snapped, her attention back on the Colonel. She tried to forget those kisses, and bit her tongue so she could curb any sharp remarks.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:27 pm

"How long?" He echoed, making his facial expression look as if he was thinking about the answer. "Oh, I don't know... Forever~?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm

"UGH! Damn you...." she said, sighing tiredly. She plopped down in the bedside chair, one arm draped over it. "You're an old pervert, but you act like a spoiled child. You know that, right?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Char chuckled. "Yes, I do know; however, you are the only one who's seen that side of me. Consider yourself special." The colonel looked over at the small clock hanging on the wall. Ten Thirty-one PM. Gosh, it was late. "Why not get some rest? It's already late. I guess you'll have to sleep here, though." The man tugged on the leash a bit, scooting over in the bed so that there was enough room for another person, seeing how this was the only bed in the room.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Cheryl's eyes widened, and she looked away, embarrassed and angry. "I'm not tired," she mumbled, her voice thick with the lie. She'd been up all of the day and many nights, keeping watch over him. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her submission... So easily, at least.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Char sighed, shaking his head slightly. "Fine, just don't wear yourself out." The colonel rested his head on the pillow, slowing down his breathing as he pretended to sleep.

ooc; fail
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Her golden eyes glared at him for the shortest time before she gave a small mumble of complaint, crawling over him to the other side of the bed, kicking off her shoes as she went. "Damned Colonel," she muttered, her voice lightly slurred with exhaustion. She dropped down on the bed, as far away from Char as she could get, before closing her eyes and sighing. After that, sleep came pretty easily.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Blah blah blah. The colonel woke up, raped her without her knowing, then went back to bed. MORNING TIME! Char yawned, blinking open his eyes as he tried to see in the new morning light. Too bright... The colonel looked down at the form beside him. Cheryl was still sleeping. Figures. She deserves it, seeing how it was obvious that she hadn't slept in days. The man leaned back, resting his back against the bed frame. Last night was fun.

ooc: Happy now, Naru? XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 pm

OOC: ZOMG YUSH.

Cheryl didn't stir, groaning lightly in her sleep as the light poured a blood-red image into her retinas. Her whole body felt sore. And.... Cold. Was there a breeze? A draft? Eh... She huddled closer to herself, wrapping her arms around her knees and burrowing into the pillow. Her hair was messy. What was going on?

She knew something was wrong, complete and totally wrong, when she felt her arms against her knees. She'd fallen asleep with her jeans on. Why were her legs bare? She opened her eyes a little to investigate, and let out a pained moan, flipping onto her stomach and pushing her face into the sterile-smelling pillow.

Wait... Hospital bed. Memories came rushing back. She felt a full-body blush cover her, and she gasped in horror, getting a lungful of white fabric. She coughed roughly for a few moments, then sat straight up in the bed, her eyes huge. "Char-kun!" she gasped, looking straight at him. He wasn't wearing any clothes either....

The breath caught in her throat as she came to the horrifying realization. "You didn't!" she yelled. "You did not do what I think you did!" Her voice was shrill with panic.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 pm

The man blinked, his eyes staring down on the now-awake girl. "Good morning." He chirped, clearly happy. He didn't even care that Cheryl seemed to be a bit too loud about this. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Maybe, just maybe, it was actually you who did it without even knowing. Maybe aliens swooped down and vaporized our clothing." Keh, too many maybes. He already knew the answer. It was just fun to sound confusing.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Cheryl stared at him, her eyes helpless. "You know as well as I do that didn't happen," she said bitterly, the normally warm golden color shifting into an icy pool. Her mouth was set in a thin line. "What, exactly, did I tell you?" she asked, her voice a smooth purr. She was now oddly calm after her freak-out stage.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

The man scoffed, yanking slightly on the leash. "You said that if I tried something then you would kill me; however, killing the colonel would easily give you a one-way ticket to death row. You wouldn't like that, now would you?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

She cried out in protest as she was yanked towards Char. She hissed up at him, glaring. "When I'm done with you, you'll wish you were dead," she snapped through clenched teeth, flames dancing in her eyes again/
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm

The man rolled his eyes. "I've wished I was dead for a long time. I doubt that you can make me wish for that even more." The man sighed, glancing around the room. "Oh, and, you might want to get dress, just in case someone comes in."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Cheryl glared at him some more before realizing that he was right, and that she was acting like a spoiled child. She yanked on her shirt, grumbling. "I still can't believe you did that even after I told you not to,"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

The man shrugged, chuckling slightly. "Well, you know me. I can be a bit impatient at times."

ooc: fail. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm

"Impatient? What the hell did that have to do with anything?" she muttered, scowling while a furious blush crept onto her cheeks.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Everything. Thought the colonel, another smirk forming on his lips. He chuckled lightly. "Stop it with the short outbursts already. They're worse than your short, bean sprout midgit rants." OK, now he was just trying to get her mad.

ooc: even more fail. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Cheryl's anger skyrocketed. "Grr, who are you callin' a short-bean-sprout-midget-that's-so-small-a-grain-of-rice-could-crush-her?! she snarled, reaching over the bed in a swift motion and grabbing the man around his throat. She was now straddling his hips, not caring, as she glared into his eyes.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 pm

The colonel stared into the girl's eyes, pure amusement dancing around in his eyes. "You do know what could happen while you're this close, right~?" He smirked, a devious glint starting to dance around with the amusment in his eyes. All it took was--the Colonel tightened his grip around the leash and yanked on it--yeah, that.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Instantly she was flattened against his chest, her hands having far over-taken their goal of pushing him away. They were flung now over his shoulders. She hoped they were heavy to him. "Now what, you old pervert?" she snapped, looking up at him with a disdaining look.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Mission complete! Er, sorta. The man chuckled, leaning his head down so that his and the girl's foreheads touched. "Oh, nothing. It's just fun to see you squirm." His smirk was replaced with a 'sweet' (coughpervertedcough) smile.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next