Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open) Empty Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open)

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open) A3-1

A young girl grumbled in anger, leaning against a building out of boredom. The collar and leash were still on her and she still had no clue why. Colonel Char was off somewhere... Being Colonel Char. She blushed again, remembering what had happened in his office this morning. He'd yanked on the leash and she'd fallen all over him, totally embarrassing herself.

"Yo Cheryl!" She turned at someone calling her name. Lennon, the roleplayer, walked towards her, a wicked smile on her face. "I know that look!" she moaned, closing her eyes in an attempt to avoid the humiliation her RolePlayer would bring her. "You like nearly kissing the Colonel this morning?" the taller girl teased, smiling.

Cheryl choked. "I didn't nearly kiss him I fell on him!" she yelled, her face bright red. "Yeah sure."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open) Empty Re: Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Emabarrassing Cheryl! (Open) Kimono
ooc: this is how I'd like to look like as an anime character. However, I'm actually taller. D<

A small girl wearing a red and pink kimono twirled near-by, singing a small tune. Her blood-red eyes blinked, locked on two other girls, a short sixteen-year-old and a taller thirteen/fourteen-(I forgot. D<)-year-old. The kimono girl instantly stopped twirling, making her blonde hair and bottom of her kimono stop in mid-air before neatly falling to the ground. Her kimono's sleeves fell down far lower than where her hands were, and they even went farther down the the ground. She tilted her head, a blank look on her face. After a few moments, her mind finally processed the fact that it was Cheryl and her role player, Lennon. The little girl, seeming to be nine when she was really thirteen, started running up to the pair. "Naru-channnn~!" She squeeled, tackle-glomping the tallest of the other two girls. "Nee, Cheryl-chan~. Char-sensei is working, but he should be here in a bit." A sly look spread across the kimono girl's face. She got up from tackle-glomping Lennon and dusted off her kimono.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Lennon grinned. "Kyuu-chan!" she greeted the other girl, the same sly look spreading across her face. She heard Cheryl gulp and looked over at her character. "Hey what's wrong?"

Cheryl sighed. "You're both gonna do something to totally embarrass me or Char," she muttered, looking up towards the sky. "Hai. That's what we do best ain't it?" the taller girl proclaimed, giggling. "Once Char-san gets here it's gonna be so fun~!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Kyuu giggled. She titled her head to the side, making her short blonde hair half-cover her face. When Cheryl looked up to the sky, she did too. The kimono girl stared blankly at the clouds rolling by. "Nee, Cheryl-chan? What'cha lookin' at?" She asked, blinking and looking back over to Cheryl. Her blood-red eyes moved down to the leash that hung limply from Cheryl's collar. Jeez, Colonel. You'd think that he'd at least do something about that. Maybe... The kimono girl skipped up to Cheryl and grabbed the leash. She then skipped back to Lennon, humming a merry tune. "Let's see what this does!" The girl held out both hands, and what looked like a transemutation circle appeared infront of her. She chanted a few magic words and a large photo album appeared. She opened it up to a random page and showed it to Cheryl. "What do you think, Cheryl-chan? If you don't like them, we could always retake them~!" A dark smirk formed on her lips. Oh, this was going to be fun.

ooc: much more amusing than on the chat box.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC:Totally. >D

Cheryl looked at the album and felt her face grow hot. "Hey! Stop that!" she said, frowning. Oy... Why me? she thought in despair, blinking and looking down at her feet, as if suddenly shy. She heard a giggle from her RolePlayer and looked up, scowling.

"Aww, you look so cute in this one, Cheryl-chan~!" Lennon giggled, putting one hand to her mouth to keep from laughing. It was the first picture of Char X Cheryl they'd ever taken...
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:48 pm

The blonde haired girl in the kimono giggled along with Lennon. "Ah, we're so evil to them." Kyuu skipped around again, the bottom of her kimono and her sleaves flying everywhere. "Hmm... Char-sensei should be done with work by now..." Her blood-red eyes scanned the area, but they flashed back to Cheryl when a shadow formed behind her.

The Colonel stepped out of the shadows behind Cheryl. Both of his arms wrapped around Cheryls neck in a hugging-like fasion. "Miss me?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face. His right hand reached for the leash and tightened around it.

ooc: fail Char appearing post. D<
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

The short girl blushed even more deeply when she felt the Colonel wrap his arms around her neck. "Char-kun!" she said in mock surprise. "Um..." She couldn't really respond to his question. Instead she looked over at the two RolePlayers. Great. They were going to get a kick out of this...

Lennon giggled. "Yes, yes we are. But it's so fun~!" She looked over at Char and Cheryl, raising her eyebrow in surprise. Normally Char wasn't so open about his affection (However obvious) for Cheryl... But maybe he didn't see them. "Char-san~!" she greeted him, smirking.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:35 pm

A flash of light sliced through the already lit area. "Ka-ching! Wait... Ka-ching? Eh... Wrong word." Kyuu giggled at her own mistake. "I meant to say 'Gotcha!'" The girl in the kimono held up a large camera. A square 7 by 7 inch photo slid out of the blach box and onto the girl's hand. "That is so going into the album~!" Char's role player twirled around on one foot before handing the photo and album to Lennon. "Nee, Char-sensei~! Thanks for finally joinin' us!"

Char looked over to the role players. Meh. He didn't care if they saw him hug Cheryl from behind. They would've made them do something for a photo sooner or later. "Tsk. Roleplayers. They're immature..."

The kimono girl smiled and twirled a bit more. "Being immature can be F-U-N. Fun!"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Lennon grabbed the photo and slipped it into the album, blinking as the bright light interfered with her poor eyesight. "Yep~!" She giggled again. "Immature? I say we're awesome writers looking for muse." RolePlayer talk.

"I know right?" she muttered, leaning into Char. Cheryl blushed angrily as Lennon put the photo into the album. "Char-kun, how was work today?" she asked, hoping to get the topic changed. Oh crap. she thought, noticing her RolePlayer's devilish look.

"Cheryl-chan~, you do realize that's what a housewife would say, right?" Lennon teased, spinning around in a small dance. "Though you are a little short to be the picture of a housewife.... After all, Char has to lean down or pick you up to kiss you!"

"I am not a housewife and I am not short you jerks!" she yelled, jerking forwards to try and lunge at the two younger girls. "Uwaah!" she said, grabbing Char's sleeves as she was kept in place by his strong arms.

OOC:My muse was endless. >D
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 pm

"Tsk. This is the main reason why I still have my arms around you: To keep you from attacking your role player." Char's voice changed to monotone as he spoke, and a dull look spread across his face. Then, the Colonel leaned down and placed his head on Cheryl's shoulder (good thing he's still behind her. xD). "Though, you would make a good housewife." His monotone voice changed a bit, and a sly (and somewhat perverted) smirk formed on his dull look.

"Ooo la la~." Kyuu chirped, twirling around on one foot again, her kimono flapping in the small breeze. "Now, Char, tell us and Cheryl-chan the other reasons why you still have your arms wrapped around her." She had a large smile plastered on her face, and, at times, it seemed to be a demonic smirk as she twirled. At Char's sly/perverted smirk, the girl stopped twirling and giggled. "I think I know what he's thinking~."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Cheryl froze, blinking and seeming suddenly very shy. "Uhm," she murmured, looking at Char nervously as her heart skipped a beat. She had no clue what to say. And if she said anything it'd make her sound like an idiot. Her mind just seemed to be a blank slate. Her face was probably beet-red by now...

"Good thing we stalled her huh?" Lennon said, voice smooth. She raised her hand in a high-five to Kyuu. Giggling yet again. "Char-kun and Cheryl-chan forever!" in a very fan-girlish voice.

OOC: >D I almost don't wanna know...
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Char sighed and looked up at Lennon and Kyuu with a glare. "Glutt Butt, I think you already know the other reasons." With that, he straightened his back, lifted his head off of Cheryl's shoulder, and patted her on the head.

Kyuu stopped giggling at the 'Glutt Butt' thing. "Sniffle..." She sniffed, looking down at her butt then to Lennon. "N... Naru-chan? Do I really have a glutt/fat butt?" She asked, putting on a very pathetic kid face.

ooc: no muse. ><
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC: but this thread is for gaining muse! D< XD

"I'm not a dog, you know," Cheryl muttered, still blushing, as he patted her head. She tugged on the collar slightly. "You still haven't told me what this is for."

Lennon shook her head. "No way! He's saying that 'cause he picked out a short chick." She grinned at the hilarious glare her character gave her as she started stomping towards them. "Oh Char-kun~, couldn't you have picked a less violent girl?"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Char sighed and yanked on the leash at Cheryl's tug. "No, Lennon, I couldn't have. Remember: It was you two who made us fall for eachother... Litterally..."

Kyuu giggled. "Yup~. We did make them fall on eachother before feelings formed.

ooc: fail. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm

"Well yeah but he gave in a lot easier." She twirled, lifting her arms up in the air. "Notice how hyper I am?" she asked Kyuu, giggling.

Cheryl fell backwards with a yelp, landing on her butt. "Ow... Why can't I just hit them?" she asked Char, frustrated.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 pm

The Colonel rolled his eyes. "Because. You could kill them, thus making them unable the role play us, thus making us disappeare from existance." Char extended a gloved hand out towards Cheryl in a I'll-help-you-up kind of way.

Kyuu giggled and twirled a bit more. "Yup~. I'm also hyper, but that's mainly because I can actually role play myself here~. This is much easier than that cramped little chat box."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Cheryl sighed and grabbed Char's hand, bracing herself to stand up. She said nothing, instead avoiding his eyes and looking at the ground. "I guess so," she muttered finally.

Lennon nodded. "Totally. I feel free!" she said jokingly, twirling. "Always imagined myself as an anime character...." She looked over to Char helping Cheryl up. "Nee, but Role Playing is so much funner~!"

She walked closer to Kyuu. "Hey, what if we pushed Cheryl-chan right when she stood up so that she fell onto him?" she whispered, smirking. "I'll get the camera ready~." To the two characters she said, "You two are boring now. Kiss or something!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Kyuu giggled and a random etra-long broom appeared in her hand. She reached out with the broom and prodded at Cheryl's back when she stood up, hoping to make her fall.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey wait, wha- Cheryl had just gained her footing when she felt a small jab pushing her forwards. She started falling towards Char, her eyes wide with surprise. She landed against him with a gasp.

Lennon giggled hysterically and lifted the camera, pushing her finger down on the button. One blinding flash later and the picture was being processed. "Awesome and kawaii~!" she said approvingly, lifting her hand for a high five and turning to Kyuu.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun May 02, 2010 11:50 am

A girl of a mere height of 4'9 walked down the street, twirling a necklace with her right hand. Large headphones covered her ears, connected to a music thingy. Her green-gray eyes were blank and covered by oval glasses with cuts in them. Straight, light brown hair with very subtle tints of red only seen in bright sunlight fell over her shoulders. A gray jacket much to long for her covered with pink and blue stripes mingling into purples fell five inches past her waist. Dark blue skinny jeans lead to large gray shoes. Laces were extremely long, the right lace being dark forest green and the other lace being white.

Samuel walked behind the girl, arms at his sides. Looking around, his green eyes searching, he saw a park with Cheryl, Char, and their role-players. He quickly walked up to Cameron, tapping her shoulder.

Cameron, pausing "We are the World", looked around.
"Hm?" She muttered softly, looking up at Sam.

"Look," Samuel said, pointing to the group, "It's Cheryl and the Colonel." Sam said, adjusting his red hair. Cameron rolled her eyes, muttering about something like, "Shut up, I made Sam before Justin Bieber was really that famous."

"Hm... that's right... They havn't seen the real me yet." Cameron silently sneaked up behind the two role players, raised her hands, and smacked both in the back of the head gently.
"Yo."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm

"Yah!" Lennon whirled, her eyes wide, as she felt a gentle tap on her head. She smiled devilishly, seeing Sam behind the new girl. "Oh, you must be Sam's RPer~!" she giggled, twisting her fingers through her long hair out of boredom. "We were just embarrassing Cheryl. Care to join us?"

Cheryl looked up in alarm and pushed herself off the ground -therefore off the Colonel, because she'd been pushed into him- blushing bright red. "Er, hi Sam." she said in awkward greeting to her mechanic.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun May 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Cameron yawned and set her eyes upon the scene before her. The two characters were obviously being tortured to fulfill their role player's yaoi obsession, though it couldn't really be counted as yaoi, considering they were of the opposite sex. Cameron found herself chuckling.
"Nope," She said simply. "Sam can do what he wants, though. I'll just watch." Cameron gestured forward to Sam.

Samuel stepped forward nervously, not knowing what to do with his free will.
"H-hi, guys." He raised a hand timidly. Awkwardly and out of habit, Sam adjusted his hair. Noticing, Cameron shot a quick comment.

"I can't believe I made you so girly." She said, her elbow leaning on the park bench supporting her head. Cameron clicked on the ipod again and adjusted her camo-hat, fast-forwarding to the next song; "Don't Stop Believing", Glee style.

"Girly?" Sam said half-heartedly, raising his hands up to hist chest and touching his two pointer fingers together.
"Uh-m... So, guys..." Sam said, dying for a real conversation, nothing too awkward like the situation in front of him. He felt like face-palming.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Lennon looked at Cameron, her eyes wide. "Were you watching Naruto or something when you made him? 'Cause he acts like Hinata." She made a very bad 'XD' face, pretending like she was on the ChatBox. "He was much more perverted and boy-like on the CB."

Cheryl looked over at her cousin/mechanic. "Urk, nothing happened here!" she said, giving a nervous smile.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun May 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Cameron almost burst out laughing when she heard Lennon's remark.
"Naw, I was thinking of Alphonse in the movie, ya know? And he was a perv because I kinda was him for a few seconds there."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Lennon giggled. "He sure does act like Hinata ya know? That little finger-fidget-thing is funny." She stopped to think for a moment. "Alphonse was girly in the movie. Very. Girly."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next