Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passing Through(OPEN)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Passing Through(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Passing Through(OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

"That isn't for you to decide... Only the other Homunculi can tell me if I can eat someone or not..." The glutton Homunculi didn't care that he had just blown the 'secret' of them being Homunculi. "Anyways..." Gluttony set down Envy's jar on a near-by gravestone and opened the lid to it. "They still have State Alchemist? A hundred or so years have past, and they still have the military. You'd thinkt that they would switch to something else..." The large man in the black jumpsuit titled his head and more acid drool slipped down from his mouth. "Will you help us or not? You can get your brother back, but that's only if you help us and get Envy his body back." Gluttony gave a half-smirk. Of course he and the others knew about Cheryl's brother's death. Just because they were gone for a century doesn't mean that they wouldn't have snooped around a bit.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Cheryl growled. "I am not a dwarf!"she snapped, balling her hands into fists. The fat one said they were Homunculi. Which meant they were artificial humans. What on earth...? Then she heard him say that they could help her bring her brother back. Her eyes widened even more, giving her an even more innocent expression. (XD) "Y-you mean I could bring Alex back?"she stuttered, looking unconvinced and shocked.

Wrath reached up to smack Gluttony on the back of the head. "You dope! You just blew our secret!" Turning to Cheryl he said, "Yes. We could. But only if you do a little human transmutation."

Not to say that I hadn't been planning that anyway... Cheryl looked wary, but joy shone brightly in her eyes. Paralleled by her grief. "You asked my name. It's Cheryl Hyasha. Elric if you count my father's last name."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Envy buzzed with excitement. He would get his body back. He grinned evily at the girl, Cheryl. She had no idea what she was in for. Envy's tail raised and went from one side to the other slowly, like a cat's. He jumped upon Gluttony's sleeve and sat on the glutton's bald head.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Gluttony scratched the back of his bald head after Wrath smacked him there. "Jeez, Wrath. You didn't have to hit me." The large Homunculi nodded to the alchemist. "Yes. Human Transemutation. However, you may need something before doing so, or else this will never work..." Gluttony reached into a random pocket of his jumpsuit and pulled out one of the leftover incomplete red stones in a small container. It wiggled in the container. "This should help you... Most of the way. You'll have to do the rest."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Envy looked down at the red stones. He blinked, then patted Gluttony's head with two right feet.
"Gluttony, I didn't know you had those. What else are you stashing?" When Envy thought about it, he decided that he really did not want to know what the pudgy homonculus had.
"You know what? Whatever else you have... just... just don't tell me, okay? Hehe..." Envy coughed a bit. Then he looked back at Cheryl. The resemblance...
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Cheryl looked at them uncertainly. "Why should I trust you?"she asked, though she longed to take the stones and go ahead with the transmutation. Anything to get her brother back. Even though all of the books she'd ever read said not to do human transmutation, she could imagine having Alex back. And then she reached out to take the stones. Hesitantly. But she grasped the jar in her hands, so tiny compared to Gluttony's.

Wrath smiled, his teeth like a shark's. "Because you spilled the beans."he replied to Gluttony, smirking. He put his hand on his hip. "But yeah. You can trust us. If you want to." He saw Cheryl take the stones. "Well, guess I was a little late on the draw, eh?" Playing with human's emotions was so easy. Just mention the fact that a loved one was in danger or something and they sprung into action. "So, you got a place where your bro would like to be brought back?"

Cheryl nodded, looking almost ashamed. She'd have to explain this one to Char if he ever found out. Then she probably wouldn't be a State Alchemist. But it'd be OK. She'd have Alex again. "My brother bought the place our grandfather used to live in when he was a kid. Before he was killed." She gulped, eyes filling with sorrow and grief as she looked away. "We can go there."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Gluttony only heard Envy's first question of what else he was stashing. "Well..." The Glutton Homunculi reached into another random pocket in his jumpsuit and started pulling out more junk. The large glutton didn't even hear Envy's last remark. "And.. That's all!" In the large pile of junk on the ground had some of the following: Ed and Al Elric Cosplay (how did he get those?), the recipe book to making the Philosopher's Stone, pictures of all the other Homunculi, human bones, some random skeleton key, and some other stuff. Gluttony looked over to Wrath and Cheryl. "You mean the old Elric house? Up on the hill? Oh, what fun." The large Homunculi started putting everything that he took out of his jumpsuit away. "Let's go! I wanna be able to eat as soon as possible. Too bad Lust isn't here..."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Envy's grin was wider.
"Get on with it, then. If you want your brother back..." Envy teased further. My body... I'll have it soon... I'll have it soon.... hehehe.... just toy with her emotions more and soon you'll have a body.... Envy encouraged himself. He could not go wrong with this amazing opportunity. Soon he wouldn't be a shrimp.It was starting to get darker. And colder.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Wrath nodded. "Let's go. We've wasted too much time as is." He started walking up the hill, just behind the elongated shadows of the grave markers so that civilians couldn't see him. He could see the house after walking a few yards, standing on a hill beside a large tree, whose leaves were gone.

Cheryl followed, clutching the stones to her chest as if they were life themselves. Well, they would be soon. They'd be Alex's life. She looked over to the shrimp-like-thing. She was gonna do it. No matter what.

OOC:Pretend they get to the house.

Cheryl pushed the key into the lock, turning it and opening the door. The inside was furnished warmly, and the familiar scent of her old house in Dublith filled the air. Only without the dusty stench of heat.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Gluttony followed Wrath and the female Alchemist inside. It isn't going to look like this once we're done with it! A sly grin spread across the large Homunculi's face. "Now where to?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 pm

"The back room,"she said quietly, her eyes troubled. She walked all through the house, coming to a door. She turned the knob and stepped inside. It looked like a chemistry lab, bookshelves lining the walls and a large desk pressed up against the wall farthest from the door, chemicals and papers strewn everywhere. The floor was wooden, and there were no windows. The perfect place.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Envy looked at the place.
Dang, they fixed it up. No matter; it will all be in ruins soon. Envy noted. He eyed the chemistry lab, knowing he was small and weak enough to be shoved into one of the chemistry glasses. In fact, he had been in one. That stupid crow had carried him to Risembool.
"Well, well. Got anything to draw the transmutation circle with?" Envy cocked his head, hoping to freak the girl out. He displayed his sharp teeth and they waved again. He wanted to scare people, and he rarely could. But soon... soon, they would see how scary he really was. He hopped from Gluttony's head to a small book shelf on the side of the room, still suspicious of the homonculus.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Wrath rolled his eyes. "Give it a rest, Envy."he muttered, taking a seat on the floor, crossing his legs. "There aren't any windows... Why exactly didn't they put windows? Wasn't the whole point of windows to let in light and keep humans from freaking out because they're claustrophobic?"

----------------

Cheryl didn't shrink away from Envy, instead scowling at him. "Of course! I'm an alchemist aren't I?" She hadn't known why at the time, but, while she was studying to become a state alchemist she'd memorized the human transmutation circle's design. You know, just in case she'd need it someday. She didn't expect that to come in handy, though.

She set the red stones gently on the floor, eyes bright with determination. It took a strong will to pull a soul back into a body. Well, that's what she'd deduced from her brother's research and books. He'd written that human transmutation was forbidden, just like all the other researchers. Only he gave the reason why.

Equivalent Exchange. The first and most basic law of alchemy. Resurrecting a human was a huge risk because of what it could cost them, because there is next to nothing that could equal the value of a soul.

She reached into the pocket of her jacket, pulling out a piece of chalk. It was worn down to about half it's original length from the amount of use it had experienced over the last six months or so. But it'd do the job. She then sat on the floor, inching her way along while concentrating to make a perfect circle on the dark, polished wood. Brother will kill me when he sees this!

She smiled slightly at the thought, tears coming to her eyes. She wiped them away with the back of her hand as she completed the circle, the chalk overlapping. Then she worked on the smaller details of the transmutation circle, focusing on the writing inside the second circle.

Cheryl stood, backing away. "It's done."she said, looking over her work with faint pride. It was about four yards in length and width, a rather large circle. She'd set the stones in the center. "Now all I need are materials."

-----------------

Wrath groaned. "Finally." Then he smirked. This shrimp was about to find out how devastating this would be. He'd have to make sure he was no where near the circle when she tried to transmute her beloved older brother.

"Materials... They'd all be in this house, right?" He looked over to her, standing up and putting his hands on the small of his back, stretching. Humans are cheap to make. 'Course they are. Pathetic creatures. He ran over the list of things in his head that she would need. Salt, phosphorous, water, iron... Plus many other basic elements.

It was only then that Wrath noticed the look of doubt on her face. "What's wrong? Scared to see your bro after all these years?"he teased, smiling. Her instant retort; "No! I'm not scared of anything!"

"Such a big boast for such a tiny girl. What are you, twelve?"

--------------

"I'm fifteen you jerk!"she snapped, narrowing her eyes. Man, if she had a stick or something, she'd slam this guy in the head. He was really ticking her off.

OOC:The longest post I has ever made on this site!! HOORAY!
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Envy sat on the book shelf, resting his large head on two arms and propping himself up with the elbows. His eyes had started to droop closed when the human announced that she was finished. His senses fired up again.
"Eh?" Envy muttered, hopping to all eight legs and looking down at the girl. He suddenly snorted with laughter.
That brat hardly reaches this level of the book shelf! He thought, waving his tail a bit. He would get his body back. He inched as close as he could to the circle on the shelf. Oh, was that circle familiar.
"Heh." He said quietly. He would have his body back soon...
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 am

Gluttony tilted his head after the girl drew the transemutation circle. "Materials? Can I go raid the kitchen?" The large Homunculi started to drool more, and the drops that fell to the ground burned small holes into the wood.

ooc: fail post. D: also, we know have another state Alchemist, so I'm just gonna say to him that if he wants to join this thread, he'll have to hide with the colenal... Who is just outside the house. :DD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC:Alrighty then.

Cheryl nodded at Gluttony. "Go ahead. The materials needed should be there. Along with a lot of canned food, if you want any." She turned to the huge wooden desk, walking over to it and opening the drawers, flipping through the pages of texts on alchemy and biology. "Meh. It's not here,"she muttered, closing them and dropping to her knees.

There should be one right... Here! She crawled under the desk, reaching for a large metal dish. Cheryl dragged it out, dusting it off with her hands. "This is what we'll put everything in,"

Placing the dish in the center, she took the stones back, cradling them carefully in her hands. "When you bring all of the materials, place them on the floor, over there."she instructed, feeling her heart skip a beat. She was so close to bringing Alex back!

----

Wrath rolled his eyes as the human girl gave Gluttony orders. "You can go ahead and eat any human you find that's intruding."he said quietly to Gluttony, acting as if he was studying his hands.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Gluttony let out a snicker. "With pleasure, Wrath." The large Homunculi went back up to the kitchen to get the materials.

ooc: fail post... I gotta take a shower. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC:No prob.

Wrath nodded. Hopefully this would go without a hitch and Envy would get his body back. And whatever. Al he cared about was the amount of power the stones would give him...
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

(Envy's got nothin' to say. X3 No muse.)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Gluttony returned almost an hour later, his hands holding all the materials needed for one human body. "There wasn't enough canned food..." The large Homunculi grunted and set all of the materials down. "Water, 35 litres. Carbon, 20kg. Ammonia, 4 litres. Lime, 1.5kg. Phosperus, 800g. Salt, 250 g. Niter, 100g. Sulphur, 80g. Fluorine, 7.5g. Iron, 5g. Silicon 3g. And fifteen other elements. That is what you need for one adult human body... Even if Alex is a teenage... Oh well." A grin was plastered on his face, and a small drop of acid drool slid from his mouth.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Cheryl stood, stretching slightly. "Great!"she said, looking over everything. She carefully placed everything into the dish, pouring the water in last around the mound of gray. This is really gonna be Alex? She questioned herself for the first time. Then she shook her head. Too late now.

"Now we need some blood for the soul." She went back over to the desk, pulling out a long, sharp knife. Walking back over to the dish she took a deep breath and placed the knife on her finger. The cold metal made her shiver slightly.

She could hear a small slit sound as she cut her finger, then she waited for the blood to bead on her skin before turning her hand over. The sharp-smelling ingredient for soul-data struck the other, much more dusty materials in a splash of crimson.

Then she turned to the Homunculi. "Get ready,"she said, taking her hair out of the ponytail so that it waved around her shoulders.

----

Wrath stepped back, eyeing the circle with a wicked grin. "Finally!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:27 am

Envy, now jumping out of sleep and boredness, was as eager as ever.
Heh, I'm acting like a silly child. He thought, but pushed the thought away. He was going to get his body back. It would be back. He could beat Wrath up! Yes, that idea appealed to him very much. (XD)
Envy looked over the circle. Everything appeared to be in right order. He then scampered across the shelf, jumped on Gluttony's head, and ran down his arm and onto the floor. He was ready.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Cheryl dropped to her knees, placing her hands on the edges of the circle and taking a deep breath before smiling slightly. Then she circulated energy through her body into the circle, making a slight blue glow that filled the room. "It's working!"she whispered, eyes bright.

Then the light grew dim, violet in color as wisps of black floated from the circle into the air. She bristled. "Something's wrong...." Her murmured voice filled with dread. Suddenly, a huge eye opened up in the center of the circle, making the materials, dish and all, seem to evaporate.

"What-" Her voice was cut off as she suddenly fell forwards.

OOC:That's all I'm putting for now.... MWAHAHA! XD
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 pm

(Omg you suck! XD)
"MWHAAHAHA!" Envy screamed ith delight, launching himself within the circle. The second he hit the circle, he went unconcious.

Envy, a little parasitic creature, woke up in front of the huge, black gate.
"Hello, Gate." Envy said lightly, blinking and cocking his head to the side. Suddenly, the gate opened with a horrible creaking noise. The gate was filled with blue eyes and shadows of the gate children. Envy smiled a sharp grin.
“Yo.” Envy yelled, and scurried forward.
“Give me my body back.” He cried in front of the gate.
“As you wish.” A demented voice echoed within the gate, and the gate children’s black arms reached out to grab the parasitic creature. The gate closed behind him. Envy felt like he was falling down a black hole, with the gate children on all sides. In the distance, Envy saw a pinkish outline. As he neared, he saw a human.
A human with medium long brown hair. His eyes were closed. Envy wasn’t even panicking inside the gate, not even when he got closer and closer to the human, until he crashed into it.
Suddenly, Envy felt as if he were beings pierced on all sides. Envy could hear himself screaming. Or was it him? And then, it all went black, and the pain melted away…
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 pm

ooc: Homunculi + pain? Never heard of that happening. And, just pretend that Gluttony is being Gluttony. My keyboard is being a butt... ><
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next