Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderer(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Wanderer(Open) Empty Wanderer(Open)

Post by Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 pm

"The food here's good, at least,"a voice muttered from a booth in a restaurant. A teenager was sitting against the red seat, his eyes closed. Actually they were just really squinty. He was born that way. He flicked a dumpling stick onto the plate in front of him expertly, hitting three other dango sticks and knocking them onto another plate. At least seven plates sat on the table;other people were staring. "Oh well." "You caused a spectacle of yourself again..." A sulky voice echoed inside his head.

"I told you I was hungry."he said simply, leaning back into his seat with a contented sigh. A waitress came to his table to collect his plate, smiling nervously at the Xingnese man. He lifted his hand as she left, causing her to pause. "Can 'ya bring me a little bit of desert too?" She nodded and rushed off, presumably into the kitchen.

"Please tell me that you aren't still hungry. It's making me sick just looking at you." The voice inside his head was annoyed. "Shut up. The guy we're waiting for isn't here yet so we have to wait. Plus I have a bit of a sweet-tooth."

As the waitress came back by she put down a plate with a scrumptious looking piece of cake on it and took a few other plates that were practically licked clean. "Thank you,"he said, waving her away with a flick of his left hand. He started eating and noticed she was still there, staring at his hand. "You need somethin'?"he muttered through a mouthful of cake. "Oh, no! I was just looking at that tattoo on your hand."she said, her voice high-pitched with surprise. "Oh." She left, off to tend to other tables, while the young man finished eating.

"You're done now?" The voice in his head sounded almost bored. "Yep. All yours, Greed." He flipped his head, black hair falling over his other eye. "Thank you!" Greed muttered, regaining his control over his body. Now to just wait.
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Wanderer(Open) Empty Re: Wanderer(Open)

Post by ant11181 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

kin-jea approaches the booth and ask in discus "were you having dinner or feeding a army greed.no mater your here ",kin-jea pushes the plate to the side of the table and takes a seat" so why did you summon me here greed " before he can answer the waitress come to ask them if they wanted any coffee kin-jea decline the offer and greed was to busy stuffing his face to here her when she leave kin-jea ask again "WHY DID YOU CALL ME HERE!!

Last edited by ant11181 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm

"Maybe because I needed to see you?" Greed looked up and down the alchemist through his narrow eyes. "I see that you came alone. Like I asked." He leaned forward on the table, putting his face in his hands and resting his elbows on the table. "The others left for Risembool a while back. They should be coming back any day now."

He smirked. "How's about becoming my underling? Then you wouldn't be a slave to those other guys."
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by ant11181 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:36 pm

kin-jea laughs in amusement "i see what you mean but wouldn't me working for you be just as bad as working for the others?"kin-jea think about greeds offer as greed explains his self.

Last edited by ant11181 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

"Well, I'm Greed. I'm Greedy. Isn't that point enough?" Greed took a sip from the drink and nearly choked on it. "Bleh! How the hell do you drink this stuff?"he muttered to Ling. "Maybe 'cause I like it?"he suggested in a cocky tone. "I can kill you anytime I want, you know." "As if!"
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by ant11181 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Kin-jea lights a cigarette and thinks about his options "know what greed i have no better option i will join you.

Last edited by ant11181 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

"Aw great. Now we have another idiot following us." Ling's voice was bored. Greed ignored him. "I have to find a way to get out of this deal with 'em myself."
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by ant11181 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:09 pm

kin-jea stands up leaning against the booth and says to greed "now that we have that established that what know. Im not just gonna wait here like a dog for you to beckon me.
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down