Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passing Through(OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Passing Through(OPEN) Empty Passing Through(OPEN)

Post by Wrath Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Why do I know this place? The blank thought seemed to hang in the damp air, though no one had said anything. The sun was sinking below the horizon, making the tombstones' shadows reach over the landscape. Like hands. Hands of the doomed. Like the hands of the Gate Children. In front of the tombstones stood a boy, looking around twelve to fourteen years of age, his hair falling down around his face as he stared at the names on three particular tombstones. Edward Elric. Alphone Elric. Winry Rockbell.

He pondered these names. He knew them, yes, but he couldn't recall their faces. They must have been alive in my past life, The boy crouched, his eyes thoughtful. He wished he could regain all the memories of that past life.... But all he could dredge up were a confusing swirl of images and names that made no sense. So confusing. One image that appeared more clearly and frequently than the others was a young woman, her long hair put up in a bun except for the few locks she let hang down in her face. He believed that was his 'mother'.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I wonder where she is now.... His thoughts were hopeful for a brief moment before he remembered;he was immortal. That woman was long dead by now. She probably died because of him. Yeah. That was probably it. Wrath stood, sighing. He shouldn't have come, because now he was going to stay up and ponder about his memories and the constant questions that nagged him. He turned, facing the sun. There's no way I'll ever find out....
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Passing Through(OPEN) Empty Re: Passing Through(OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:46 pm

ooc: This will probably fail, for it is my first time role playing Gluttony. :DD

A large round figure rolled between the tombstones. The man was rolling because, well, it's just faster. Even at his size, he was actually faster than the fastest land animal there was when just running; however, he wanted to roll. CRASH! Down falls one tombstone after the next, and the large man seemed to be bumping into almost every gravemarker there was. Woops. After a few more minutes of rolling, the man skidded to a halt and unrolled himself. The man was wearing what looked like a black jumpsuit and some strange cord-like thing on his arms. He was bald, and his eyes were, well, weird-looking. He had a strange smile, that spead across his whole face, with a bit of drool coming from it. He stuck his fat nose in the air and sniffed, sniffed like a hound dog. The plump man then went forwards, moving in a waddle-like way. After going up a large hill and going somewhat down it, the Homunculi stopped. His round eyes locked a teenage-looking boy with long black hair. "Hey, Wrath!" He called, his voice gruff. "Looks like I'm stuck with you until the others get show!" His weird smile was still plastered on his face as he made his way down the hill. As he neared Wrath, his eyes moved their gaze to the three tombstones that Wrath was looking at. "What? Don't remember them?" He asked, putting his finger to his mouth in a half-confused kind of way.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

The boy looked up, startled. "Gluttony?" He briefly wondered where the other Homunculi were, as Lust was normally hanging around with Gluttony, and Envy and Pride followed. He hadn't seen Sloth nor Greed since his rebirth, but he'd heard of them. Wrath looked back down, at the three names. "No. I know their names, but I can't remember their faces or anything."

While Gluttony had a full body jump-suit, Wrath had a purple-black top and pants. And the red cord-like thing on his back. He didn't know what the heck that thing was.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Gluttony tilted his head. "Hmm.." The large Homunculi waddled over to the tree nearest to the graves, broke off a branch, and stripped it from its leaves. "Let's see... This is what they look like..." Gluttony started to carve into the soil the faces of Edward, Alphonse, and Winrii. The large Homunculi's drawing skills weren't the best, and Edward looked like a dwarf troll, while Alphonse looked like a hunk of metal (which he was most of the series) and Winrii looked like a fat drunk meth-addict. "See?" Gluttony asked, pointing to his 'beautiful drawing.' Note: you might not want to say that the drawing is horrible... Gluttony will eat you...
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Wrath tilted his head in confusion. "Er, no I can't remember those."he said, not wanting to anger the Homunculus with the ability to swallow him whole. "Wait, you mean you still have your memories of before you were killed the first time?"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm

"Yes, I do... Sadly..." The large Homunculus grunted. "Let's just be glad that Dante wasn't reborn... That would have been TORTURE!" Gluttony put his finger to his mouth again. "Hmm... I wonder if I could have eaten Dante again..." At the thought of food, the large Homunculi's stomach rumbled. "Hey, hey, Wrath? Do you think we could go eat something? I sure could use a plump human right about now..." With drool coming down from his mouth, Gluttony inched for the path to the nearest houses.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

A huge crow flew over the ominous cemetary, screetching. He beat his powerful wings, making a harsh snapping sound with his ragged feathers. The gloss had long faded form this crow's feathers.
From the ground, one could see that the crow held a glistening object.
"Hey!" A voice shreiked from the inside of the glass bottle. The crow payed no mind to the little green shrimpish creature inside.
"Let me down, you feathery mortal filth!" Envy started pounding the inside of the glass like a maniac (which he was). Suddenly, the crow looked down and gave a loud squak, and released the glass bottle. Envy closed his eyes, waiting for the crash, while screaming, "You stupid, filthy creature! You're the devil with wings!"
Being immortal, the crash only gave the little creature a scrape, which healed instantly. Dizzy, he stepped away from the remainders of the glass jar in which he had been captive in. As Envy pondered upon his location, the crow above screamed, "Baka! Baka!"
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Before Wrath had a chance to answer his 'sibling', he heard a loud crash just a few feet away. Looking over, he saw a small green parasitic creature. "Envy."he said, not as a question but a statement. Or maybe a stiff greeting. Meh. Who knew?

"Risembool got bigger since our death. I would think that a couple of missing persons would raise the suspicion that we're still alive." He said, turning to Gluttony. He barely cared that Envy was so close to them. Let's just say they didn't exactly get along.

"We could go to Kanama. That old slum probably has some fat criminals still hiding out."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Gluttony grunted. "Fine..." The very plump Homunculi waddled over to the tiny little lizard-like creature called Envy. Gluttony scooped up the tiny Homunculi and stuck him in a random jar that he somehow had in his jumpsuit. "We don't want to lose you, Envy!" The glutton's voice rasped. "Shall we go? I wanna get there before my stomach eats itself."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Envy's huge eyes grew wider as he was picked up. A painful spasm went up his teeny spine and disappeared. He waved his eight legs like an overturned spider yelling protestantly.
"Gluttony!" Envy cried as the huge man put him inside the jar. He ran around inside the jar for about a minute, trying to climb up the glass. Where was he keeping that and why, anyway? Finally, Envy lay down in the edge of the glass, glaring at Wrath.
"Why would I get lost, anyway?" Envy growled angrily, looking up. His round mouth full of tiny, sharp teeth opened and closed in anger.
At least they have powerful bodies... I'm just a weakling. A WEAKLING! Me, the immortal Envy, a weakling! I used to scare the other homonculi, and now I'm a shrimp! ARRRRRRRRGH! The thought passed through Envy's small brain. He hated being so small...
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"I dunno. Maybe because nobody wants to see you in that ugly form?"Wrath suggested, scratching his head. "Sure Gluttony. The others might be there by now anyhow." He walked up beside Gluttony, chuckling slightly. "Why that dark look, Envy ol' pal?"he said, tapping the side of the jar with one of his fingers.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 pm

These remarks did not go down well with Envy. He raised his front right leg and formed the hand into a tiny fist. He shook it angrily and his teeth seemed to wave like little pointy waves.
"You Punk!"
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Wrath ignored him. "So, we head that way to get to Kanama."he calculated, pointing out the direction with his right arm. "And can get there by tomorrow if we travel at top speed." Like Envy could travel at top speed. PAH! But Gluttony could carry him. Yeah. "And just so we're clear, I am not carrying you there,"he growled at Envy, casting him a sideways scowl.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 am

Gluttony started to drool more. "Can we go now?" He mumbled, shaking Envy's jar a bit.

ooc: museless... DD:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:42 am

(Ohhh. Is Kanama anywhere near the Aquaroya (Eh...eheh... sp?) ruins? Heh, I'm lost. I never studied the map very well.)
Envy's eyes widened again, like white, shining marbles with blue dots at the centers. His round mouth opened and a rasping noise escaped. His "hands" curled into claws.
That kid is ignoring. IGNORING ME! How dare that punk! I'll show him... I'll show him when I get my body back!
"I don't need to be carried! I could easily jump on someone's shoulder. I've done it before; I can control those pathetic humans!" Envy raged within the glass. This was going to be a looong trip for the teeny homonculus..
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:01 pm

OOC:I think. Check teh boards. XD

Wrath nodded. "C'mon, then."he said, walking away. "Oh and Envy, Gluttony would probably eat you if you did that." He tunred back to the huge-and-tiny Homunculi with a wicked grin.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 am

Gluttony chuckled. "Naw. Envy would give me Homunculi Poisoning... If there is such a thing." The large Homunculi waddled after Wrath, shaking the jar with each step.

ooc: they're so mean to him. :DD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Envy crossed his front legs, scowling at Wrath and Gluttony, tired of fighting for a while.
This body is so weak... I need my old body... I was so powerful then. Envy thought. He wriggled into a curled-up position, bouncing as Gluttony shook his jar.
"Stop shaking the jar!" Envy demanded.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

"Better stop it or he'll explode. We'd better get going if we wanna get there by next week." Wrath looked out into the sun, his violet colored eyes looking almost catlike as his pupils retracted due to the amount of light. "I could make a tunnel,"he suggested, ready to show off his skills as an alchemist at any moment.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Envy glared at the brat-homonculus, clamping his odd mouth shut. He thrashed his small tail a bit, and pawed at the bottom of the glass. He looked down at the ground, noticing how dew clung to the blades of grass.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Gluttony stopped shaking the jar and sniffed the air. "Hey, Wrath, Envy... I think I smell... Human... Alchemist I think..."

ooc: FAIL
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Wrath grumbled. "We've been here too long. Someone's probably noticed us by now," He walked over to a tombstone, frustration running through his limbs. They'd been fooling around too long... Drat.

Strange figures indeed. There was no sound at all as the girl crept towards the Homunculi. There were two that were fairly normal-sized(which, unfortunately, meant they were taller then her) and one inside a jar. It looked like a parasitic shrimp. Better to stay away from that.

Her silver watch glinted in the dying light of the sun, attached to her black belt. It was a little plain but oh well. With her black jacket and jeans, she was fully ready to fight, pulling on her white gloves. Which had transmutation circles on their palms. She stared down at her hands for a moment, eyes following the intricate pattern of the Lightning Alchemy's circle.

Then, pulling her hair into a loose ponytail, she walked, silently, of course, towards the group, not saying anything.

OOC:She looks like a dwarf compared to Gluttony.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Gluttony turned and looked at the short girl who was coming towards them. "Ne, Wrath, Envy. It's an Alchemist! Do you think she could... You know... Help?" The fat Homunculi kept his small round eyes on the girl coming at them. A bit of acid drool found its way out of his mouth. "Also, can I eat her afterwards?"

ooc: Colonel is hiding somewhere. :DD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Cheryl stopped, her eyes widening. How did they find her? Crap! She must have a scent... hat big one looked like he was sniffing the air. How weird were these people?!

Wrath turned, growling. He relaxed slightly when he realized that she couldn't possibly present any harm. He shrugged at Gluttony's question. "I dunno." He turned to Cheryl. "Hey, you. Short-stuff. What's your name and how good are you as an alchemist?"

Cheryl narrowed her eyes. "I am not short!"she yelled, shaking with fury. Wait... Uh... He just asked her how good she was at alchemy? She wasn't sure how to reply to that. "I'm a state alchemist. Isn't that enough?!"she growled, a faint breeze blowing her hair into her face. "And no, you cannot eat me!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Envy pulled his sharp-toothed mouth into a big grin.
\"Hey, look, it\'s a dwarf.\" Envy cried, trying to direct attention away from himself. His tail thumped against the glass and he scrabbled. Envy\'s eyes suddenly widened at the girl\'s tantrum, then his smile widened.
\"Ohhh, well looky here. So that shrimp had offspring?\" He cackled. It was too much, seeing this little girl here, so much like that Edward Elric shrimp. Suddenly, Envy was presebted with the idea of a body.
"Why, thank you, Gluttony!" Envy cried, jumping out of the glass and holding a stance like a dog.

Last edited by Envy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next