Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN! Empty I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"yami kumo ni sagashi teru
tsukanda mono sura te banashite
mimi o kiri saku kaze ni
kogoeru karada wa setsunai dake
"

Ah, yes, boredom once again with Nai Uta! The little blond-haired neko-jin was sitting on the couch in the rather large old dorm building. Since he was quite small, his feet dangled off of it, and he swung them around a bit, his large, deep blue eyes staring at them. His ears twitched a bit as he sung the sad song that he had learned called Yume Mite mo Ii ja Nai no. He loved the song, expessially since it had his name in it. The song was about a girl--well, boy in his case--who was searching for/dreaming about his/her prince charming. It was a rather sad song, and it was very heart-touching. The little neko-jin loved it.

"koko ni iru no itande iru
umi tsuzukeru kono mune
hashiri dashite tsumazui tara
modore nai wa
koko ni iru no tsure dashite yo
watashi no ōji-sama
yume mite mo ii ja nai no
"

Nai really had nothing better to do. Ame Tora was doing something off in another room--probably taking a shower--and the little shota couldn't go outside, still, since the snow stopped him from doing so. The boy's only entertainment was his own voice--which was perfected from his countless hours locked up in that cold, dim, damp basement room in the orphanage. Really, he didn't know what was to become of him. There was nothing for him to do in life. Sure, he could entertain others with his singing and random acts of alchemy, but his nature was too shy to even do that. He didn't even know if the orphanage would keep him any longer. He was basicly a burden, seeing how no family around would want a neko-jin teenager. Ah, life was sad. The little neko boy made his voice higher-pitched when singing Oji-sama, since that meant prince, and that was who the character in the song was looking for.

"hitomi tsuki sasu ame ni
hohoemu watashi wa kuruu furi o
koko ni iru no afurete iru
umi tsuzukeru kono ai
sakebi dashite todokanu nara
imi ga nai wa
watashi no ōji-sama
"

The boy made his voice higher-pitched again when Oji-sama came around again. The song was finally at an end, which was pretty sad in its own way. Nai sighed, blinking a few times. He needed a new song to sing. There were many that he knew, but what if Tora came in while he tried to start a new song? Oh, that would be too embarrassing! Nai would faint from embarrassment. Not to mention, what if Tora took that times as a... As a... Yeah, you get the point.

ooc: Boredom. :3
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN! Empty Re: I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Toramaru massaged his fingers into his scalp, drying the water from his hair with the towel. "Ah... Showers are nice," he murmured, stretching and wrapping said towel around his waist.

He walked just outside the door, noticing Nai sitting outside. "Nai-chan?" he started to say. Then he stopped. Nai was singing? He tipped his head to the side. It was a beautiful song. Sad and romantic. He wanted to hear more of it.

He crept towards the younger boy, stopping about a foot behind him and tackling him. "Nai-chan!" he sang. "Please sing more of that pretty song!"

((Oh God.))
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 pm

A high-pitched yelp escaped the shota boy as the older man tackled him to the point where the man was on top of him. "A-ame-san?!" His pale face turned into a bright shade of red. Not only had the older man heard him sing, again, but he-he... Was... The red on his face darkened. His large blue eyes were locked on the man's face. He didn't dare look anywhere else. "A-ano... A-ame-san... Th-that was a-all of the so-song..." Nai gulped, his blonde cat ears half-flattening against his head. The man was too close, way too close.

ooc: MAKE TORA DO... STUFF TO NAI! XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Tora frowned. "Can't you sing it again?" he asked, his voice a little whine. He moved slightly, to where he was pretty much still on top of him but in a more comfortable position. While moving, his face was pressed closer to Nai's, and he blinked, staring down at the flustered alchemist. "Huh? What's wrong?" he asked, unconsciously brushing his lips over Nai's neck.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm

The boy's face darkened with red even more. Too close, way to close. The neko-jin would have squirmed, but the man's weight was too much for his small, fragile (and girly) body to move under. (Plus, he sorta liked it. Keh.) "... I-I can s-sing..." He muttered, glupping once more. Well, this was... Awkward. Nai blinked, his large blue eyes watching every movement that the man made. Jeez, it was as if the man was a... At the thought of the forbidden word, countless images from his past experiances flashed into his mind. The boy shook his head. No, Ame Tora wouldn't do anything like that. He wouldn't, right? The blonde took in a deep breath, exhaling after holding it in after a while. "You aren't wearing anything but a towel." The boy finally changed his blue gaze from the man to the ground, his face still a dark shade of red.

ooc: Oh, he would Nai, he would. >w<
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

The older man blinked, then his face lit with a pale blush. "Oops, gomen, Nai-chan." he mumbled, looking embarrassed. "I forgot. Your singing was really good." he said, tipping his head to the side.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"Th-thanks..." The boy finally locked his gaze back on the now-embarrassed man. He really didn't know what else to say. Tora was still on top of him. Nai was still red. And, well... Yeah, that pretty much summed it up.

ooc: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS, TORA! D< Make a move or something! Jeez, this relationship is going nowhere if you don't do something. Make. Him. Like. You.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm

OOC: Tora: He won't like me if I do stuff to him! D:

Toramaru moved away a little. "Sorry," he muttered again. "Can you please sing that song again?" he pleaded, blinking down at Nai with big eyes.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm

The neko-jin puffed out his cheeks a little in a quite, childish pout. He finally was able to scoot back a bit, though he wasn't able to go very far since he was still on the couch. The boy grabbed a randomly-placed blanket from behind him and threw it at the man. "Cover yourself up with that, first." He muttered, sighing. Why did he have to repeat a song he just sang? Oh well. He might as well sing, again.

"yami kumo ni sagashi teru
tsukanda mono sura te banashite
mimi o kiri saku kaze ni
kogoeru karada wa setsunai dake
koko ni iru no itande iru
umi tsuzukeru kono mune
hashiri dashite tsumazui tara
modore nai wa
watashi no ōji-sama
hitomi tsuki sasu ame ni
hohoemu watashi wa kuruu furi o
koko ni iru no afurete iru
umi tsuzukeru kono ai
sakebi dashite todokanu nara
imi ga nai wa
watashi no ōji-sama
yume mite mo ii ja nai no"

ooc: -shoves Tora on top of Nai again- Must. Have. Yaoi. Moment. DX
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Tora did as told, staring at Nai with huge eyes. Then he grinned. "Nai-chan!" he said happily. "You have a really pretty voice!" He repeated, leaping at the boy again, placing a light peck on his cheek. Er wait....
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 pm

ooc: Keh. Somewhat-fluff. XD

The boy's face had just started to regain that pale white color it had on before as he sang. However, with the sudden glomp and peck on the cheek, the boy's pale face flushed into a deep, dark shade of red. "Am-ame-san?!" He yelped, leaning back a little. His already-large, blue eyes widened. What was with the older alchemist today? For one, he was naked, except for the towel and blanket, which really didn't do much at all since the man kept tackling and glomping the poor shota. Doki doki went the boy's heart. It was thumping so hard and fast in his chest, it probably could be heard miles away. What was this feeling? Whenever a different shotacon tried to do something like this, his heart would seem to slow down. Instead of his face turning red, it would have drained from all color. Was he sick or something? Oh well. His attention should be focused on the man infront of him, not his health.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Tora frowned. "Nani?" he mumbled, sitting back again. Then he blinked and held up his hands. "Gomen, Gomen!" he yelped. "I wasn't thinking... Gomensai... Sorry if it made you uncomfortable..."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

The little neko-jin muttered something under his breath when the man apoligized. If this were like those really cute, funny anime, then there would have been a large, flashing arrow pointing at him that said secretly liked it. Nai grunted, puffing out his cheeks again in a childish pout. "I-... It didn't m-make me uncomfortable..." He muttered, his blue eyes staring down at the ground.

ooc: even more failedness. DX
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Tora leaned forward, eyes confused. "So... You liked it?" he asked, his voice timid.

OOC: *Muse died twenty seconds into post*
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

The red on Nai's face darkened again. "I-I never said I liked it... It's just... The feeling I had was... Different than the many other times a..." The boy almost choked out the next word. "Shotacon kissed me on the cheek..."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Toramaru frowned. "Shotacon?" he said. "I think I put up competition for one, don't you think? Or something relatively close to competition..." He smiled sheepishly.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Nai leaned back, a completely scared look creeping onto his face. What was with Ame-san today?! This was too much. A few tears seem to roll down the boy's face. Oh, jeez. He was scared now.

ooc: Blah. He gets scared -> Tora says sorry again and (tries) to leave -> Nai reacts without thinking and clings to Tora, telling him not to leave him -> Tora has enough of trying to resists urges -> YAOI FILLED SCENE!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Tora's expression dampened. "G-gomen, Nai..." he murmured, standing up and pulling the towel tighter around himself. He turned to leave, looking a little depressed.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 pm

The boy tightly closed his eyes, shaking his head as a little voice inside his mind told him to stop the man from leaving. He felt that, if he allowed Tora to leave, then he'd never see him again. Was this feeling true? Whether it was true or not, the boy didn't want to be alone. Without even allowing his mind to control his actions, the boy leapt fowards, clinging to the man's back in order to stop him. "D-don't leave." He spoke, sniffling a little, his voice sort of muffled.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 pm

His eyes widened, and he turned just as Nai hugged him. "N-Nai-chan?" he asked, feeling his face burn. Ah... Too close... The little neko was too cute... He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Nai's shoulders, hugging him gently.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 pm

ooc: RAEP HIM NOA! NOA! STOP BEING SHY! NOA! >D

The neko-jin's ears finally stopped being half-flattened and stood up right when the man hugged back. The blush that was on the boy's face wasn't as... Red as before, but it was still there. Oh, what to do, what to do. Might as well say something before the shotacon within the older man started to show through. Yes, Nai could pretty much picture where this was leading. He didn't really care at the moment. "N-ne..." He gulped, tightening his arms around the man's waist. "To-tora-kun...? Promiss me that you'll never leave me alone..." His voice was still a bit muffled, but it was quite easy to tell that the boy was truely trying hard not to let the tears flood out.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Tora hugged him tighter. "I won't, Nai-chan," he murmured, pressing his lips to Nai's forehead affectionately. "I-Is this okay?" he asked, sounding worried. He didn't want to force Nai into anything. Nevertheless, his grip tightened, moving down so that his hands rested on Nai's hips.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

ooc: Wow. And, they've only known eachother for, what? Two days? XD

Nai gulped, the blush darkening once again on his face. He nodded slightly, currently not caring wear the man's wandering hands went and not really caring what the man did to him at the moment. Right now, all that mattered to him was the warmth. Cats did like any warm body around them.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 am

Tora blushed, pulling Nai closer and eliminating any distance between them. "Nai-chan..." he murmured, tipping his head up. The alchemist looked into the huge pools of cerulean and shuddered lightly, trying to resist what every instinct was screaming at him to do. He caved slightly, pressing his lips down on Nai's.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 am

Nai blinked, his deep blue eyes widening at the sudden tilt up of his head and the man's face coming closer than ever. Normally, he would have pulled away and hid in the nearest hiding spot around. But, no. Roleplayer-sama wouldn't allow him to do that! Plus, Roleplayer-sama doesn't have the muse to do that.

ooc: Keh. Mass fail. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next