Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROMEO & CINDERELLA ! [open/tora]

2 posters

Go down

ROMEO & CINDERELLA ! [open/tora] Empty ROMEO & CINDERELLA ! [open/tora]

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 pm

"Don't let my romance become Juliet in a tragedy
      Take me out of here...
      That's what I'm feeling like
      "

He couldn't believe he was doing this... One moment he was outside a random store, waiting for Tora to come back, and the next he was being dragged into a popular club by the wrist. Then he was forced to change into a shiny, completely leather, black-with-yellow outfit that could easily make him look like a stripper.

"Goodnight, dad and mom
      at least you should enjoy your dreams
      it's high time adults went to bed
      "

Then yellow headphones were placed on his head, most likely to block out the noise going on around him, and shoved on to a stage. Lights blinded him as a crowd began whistling at him. Well, I say crowd, but two sides of the stage had tables and people sitting at them, and the front of the stage had a dance floor with people eagerly staring at him, some with lust and others with impatience. Hm, they must be wanting to dance.

"enchanting choking caramel
      I cross my naked legs shyly
      How farther we'll go tonight?
      "

Music began playing, both on the stage for the people to hear and through his headphones. He was suppose to sing. He didn't know how, but he knew the song, even though it was a very... Eh... Passionate song. Oh, he would die of embarrassment if Tora found out what he was being forced to do!

"Don't bite me, go easy
      I don't like bitter things yet
      It's because of mom's cakes I'd always been eating
      "

Grasped in his hand was a clear microphone that looked as though it was crystal. Of course, it wasn't. That wouldn't make the best of microphones, but it did look pretty! Eheh... Nai continued singing, and he was, though he wouldn't admit it out loud, quite into the song. He was even dancing! Oh, how he wished his tail would stop dancing around behind him as well...

"If something is unknown,
      you may well be curious about that
      show me everything
      Only you'll see my...
      "

BEEEEEEEEP! (hey, it's in the song) Well, at least he wasn't purring into the mic! That would be horrible! Everyone would laugh at him... The blond continued on with the song, not even noticing some of the 'hungry' looks the people seated at the tables gave him. The people in the dance floor seemed to be having fun dancing to his singing, so... Maybe this wasn't as bad as he thought? He could go for a different outfit, though...

ooc: AND WE'RE ONLY A SIXTH THROUGH THE SONG! 8D

Last edited by Kyuuuuuuuuuu on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

ROMEO & CINDERELLA ! [open/tora] Empty Re: ROMEO & CINDERELLA ! [open/tora]

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:48 pm

((LOL))

When Tora walked out of the shop, he looked around for Nai. Not spotting the neko anywhere, a little bit of panic rose in him. Where could he have gone? Who could've taken him? His mind raced, and he mumbled a sour curse under his breath.

Just then he heard someone singing. It sounded familiar, like some singing he'd heard before. So, naturally, he went to check it out.

He walked into the club, pushing his way past all the rude, cat-calling guests, and looked around for the singer, having to find his way to a table to see him. Then his jaw dropped, and his face lit with a dark blush. "N-Nai-chan?"

So this was Nai's day job? Interesting.

((LOL))
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm

"I've been longing just like Cinderella
      I'll run away with nothing but my uniform
      may the magic stop the time
      "

He couldn't even hear the older man's voice, both due to his singing and the headphones. Nothing could break him out of his trance-like state when it came to singing. Well, there was that one time, but he was pretty much already finished with that song... And, he didn't have loud music being blasted into his ears at the time. You would think that the nekomimi on his head would pick up the voice, seeing how they weren't covered by the headphones (two pairs of ears? lolwhut?), but the music outside of the headphones was even louder.

"Before the villains bother us
      I want to run away just like Juliet
      but don't call me with that name
      "

Maybe he should have stayed home today instead of going shopping with the taller blond... Yeah, maybe then he wouldn't have been forced on this stage! He didn't like singing perverse songs like this, no matter how catchy they were. Even if they were in Japanese! Oh, yeah, the lyrics lie... Just... Just pretend they're in Japanese. Eheh.

"Yes we're to be bound
      or it would be too boring
      Honey, you're going to live with me?
      "

A light pink blush began tinting his already-pale-from-the-lights face as he continued on the song. If this song... Oh, he didn't even want to think about it! One thing is for sure--those hungry looks people were giving him did not look like the normal hunger-for-food kind of hunger...

ooc: TWO SIXTHS!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Realizing the neko didn't hear him, Tora looked around, glaring at anyone who dared look at Nai in that hungry way. One man was getting too close to the stage for his liking, his jealousy rising. He scowled, still blushing and half-refusing to look at nai for fear he may pass out.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'd applied a little flashy mascara
      I promise to become a good girl (lolwhut?) tomorrow
      forgive me this time
      the borderline of the black lace,
      nobody secures it today
      "

Heh. Well, at least they didn't dress him in that. No one would be able to take their eyes off him! Oh, wait, that's already happening... Well, everyone would have passed out by now! Heck, he was feeling a bit light headed as well, but that was probably since it was his first time singing and dancing (suggestively, might I add, hehe~) on stage.

"How far we're going beyond it?
      So hard that I bit you
      So hard that it hurts,
      I'm in love with you!
      "

You know what makes things worse when singing a perverted song? When you start daydreaming while singing it. Oh, Kami-sama! Just kill him now! He didn't want to be thinking about--no, he still wasn't going to say it! Hmph. A slight tremble ran down his spine as he glanced over to a man, who also had the hungry look in his eyes, who was inching closer to the stage.

"But Dad seems to hate you, though
      you gave me a hand
      holding a collar for me
      Take me away my Romeo
      so far that they rebuke us
      "

Hm, 'dad'... He's never had one of those before... If he did, would he hate the man who has been taking care of him? The blond's ears drooped slightly at the thought. How could anyone hate Tora-san? That wasn't even possible! Wait, maybe he should focus on the song rather than his thoughts. And, that man was still inching closer! He was almost on the stage! Where is security when you need them?

ooc: HALF!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:18 pm

((:D))

Tora's eye twitched as the man kept inching closer. When he made a grab for Nai's tail he barely thought, instead just lunging and slugging him harshly in the face. "Back off," he snapped, seething. Then he looked up, blushing darker when he saw how close he'd gotten. He backed a respectful distance away, crossing his arms and making sure his state alchemist watch flashed if anyone dared try to get that close again.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"The bell sounds just like Cinderella
      I'll leave my GLASS Shoe
      so find me soon
      before my bad dream annoys me
      "

Hm, that poor glass shoe. It's so abused! Wait, why was he still talking to himself inside his head? He should be singing! Well, he still is, but... You know what? I think we'll just keep rambling to make this posts longer! The boy liked that idea, even if it became a bit annoying.

"Surely she did the same thing
      she lied that she dropped it accidentally
      yes, I'll do the same
      I want to endear myself to him
      see I'm here
      "

The song was getting closer to the end. He could just feel it. How does he feel a song? Eh, who knows. Like stated above, we're just rambling to make these things look longer. Cerulean eyes widened as his peripheral vision caught a hand reaching out to grab his tail. He was about to jump out of the way, while still singing like the professional he was, but the hand quickly retracted. What just happened?

"Would you try looking into my heart?
      It's filled with desire, isn't it?
      But it's not enough, stuff more into it
      So hard that you cannot be there anymore, maybe?
      but that wouldn't make sense
      "

Wait, wasn't that...? Oh, crap! It was! Why was Tora here?! His body tensed and his face flushed bright red. While he forced his muscles to relax, he couldn't do anything about his face, but it did seem to make quite a few other people in the club happy. Great. Just great. He would have to both thank and hide from Tora later. He didn't care which order it was in as long as he could hide! It's so embarrassing to be caught doing this...

ooc: Merged together two sixths of the song. ONE MORE TO GO~!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm

((Yay~ XD))

By the sudden blush, Tora could tell he'd been seen. He tried to smirk at Nai like he always did, but suddenly didn't feel so overconfident. He'd have to beat whoever put Nai in this position... At least the song was almost over. Then they could go home and hide from the world for a little while.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

"Happiness seems to be stored in the small box
      rather than the larger one
      What should I do? Something should be done
      or I'll let you down
      "

Pretending as though nothing had ever happened, the boy continued to sing, 'braving' through the pleasant song. Normally he was kind of good at not letting these kinds of songs get to him, but it was hard for even him to not be affected by the song he was singing! (Hopefully no one could see anything~ -shot- NAI! D8< Put that gun away!)

"but greedy dad and mom are living usual life
      Yes, I'll accept my nature
      "The golden axe is what I've lost"
      Cinderella who had told too much lies
      Is said to have been eaten by the wolf
      "

... Well... That kind of ruined it a bit... He didn't want to be eaten! Wait, he wasn't Cinderella. Eheh. Nevermind, folks! Nai gulped, continuing to dance as he sang. He was going to be sore for some much dancing in such tight-fitting clothing! At least he looks dead sexy good in these kind of clothes!

"What should I do? Something should be done
      or I'll be eaten
      please save me before that!
      "

Please, someone save him! Stupid wolves are always trying to eat the poor little kittens! Just like the man who tried to grab his tail! He was a wolf, Nai was sure of it. The music and his singing faded away, and the colorful lights that were dancing around slowed until it was just a single spotlight on him. A loud uproar of cheers, clapping, and whistles soon filled the building. Great... Nai's chest rapidly raised up and down as he panted like a dog. It was so unbefitting of a cat, but it fit the situation. He was tired! Sadly, things weren't over just yet.

The man who had dragged him into this mess strutted on to the stage, wearing a toothy grin. "Well, what did I tell ya? I know how to pick 'em!" He wrapped an arm loosely around the boy's shoulders, causing poor little Nai to tense up at the action. "Who would have thought that street ra--I mean cats could have such a voice!" The crowd laughed along with the man, but Nai was clearly not amused. He didn't like being compared to a rat! And, he didn't even live on the streets! Speaking of which (not really, heh), did Tora ever fill out the adoption forms or whatever from the orphanage? Well, it didn't really matter at the present. The blond lashed his tail, an irritated but oh-so-adorable pout forming on his face.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

As soon as the song was over, Tora made his way back up to the stage. He narrowed his green eyes at the man, reaching out to take Nai's hand. "Come on, we're going home." he said curtly. Then he glared at the man who had announced that, knocking his arm off Nai's shoulders. "He's not a street rat." he said in his politest voice.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 pm

[list]
    Nai flinched as Tora came on to the stage and took his hand, knocking the arm off of his shoulders. He knew the man had the best intentions, but he didn't like it when Tora got angry! H-he gets scary! The blond whimpered softly, clinging to the older alchemist's sleeve (assuming Tora is actually in a long sleeved shirt/state military uniform). The boy still didn't like the looks he was getting, and his ears flattened against his head when the crowd started 'booing' at the older blond who came to take him away (haha! -shot-).

The announcer man, however, just scoffed and glared. "Who needs a runt like him anyway?" More booing. "There are plenty of rats on the streets to choose from!" Nai did not like that man one bit...
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Tora instinctively drew the boy closer, glaring out over the crowd. Then he turned the icy green gaze on the other man on stage, reaching down and grabbing his pocket watch. "Major Toramaru Ame. I can have this place shut down in an instant if you ever call him a rat again." he snarled angrily.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Nai watched in mild horror as the man cringed at the watch. The man began taking a few steps back before sprinting backstage. What a pathetic display... The boy shifted his cerulean eyes from where the man had fled to up to Tora's face. "Can I keep the outfit?" He said it with such innocence for wanting a leather outfit that either strippers or really shota-y punks would wear. Hey! It wasn't his fault that the outfit was going on him! Hmph.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 am

He chuckled, satisfied. Then looked down at Nai, seeming startled for a second. It kind of floored him that sweet, innocent little Nai wanted the costume... But oh well. "Alright," he said awkwardly.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 pm

The boy's feline ears perked, his tail flicking happily behind him. He was able to keep the outfit! Yay~! He rather liked it, though... He wasn't too fond of dancing in the leather. Nai switched his attention to the crowd of people surrounding the stage. They were staring at them... "Eh... C-can we go now?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Tora turned back around the the question, and he nodded, slipping off his jacket to tie around his waist. It was too hot... or was he still blushing? Eh?!

"Come on," he murmured, glaring at the other men as he gently corralled Nai out of the building.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Nai allowed the older alchemist to guide him out of the club-bar-thing. The boy just hesitantly glanced at everyone they passed until they were outside, and a shiver ran down his spine. Leather plus cool days equals... A shivering cat. Meh, my math is dying on me. The Chimera spared at glance up at Tora, finally deciding to break the deafening silence. "S-so... What's for dinner?" Of course, his stomach always got the best of him...
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Tora just happened to notice at the same time that it was cold out. Plus, Nai was wearing... Well, practically nothing. He must be freezing... The older alchemist shrugged off his military jacket, wrapping it around his shoulders. Then he blinked. "Eh, what do you want?" Translation: How do you want your fish?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down