Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)The Echo of God's Mistake

2 posters

Go down

(Open)The Echo of God's Mistake Empty (Open)The Echo of God's Mistake

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am

The sun may have been high and the skies clear but to me it might as well have been in the dead of winter's grip. It did not matter to me. I gazed upon a worn slab of rock, once the tombstone of a guarded soul, with sullen eyes. Thoughts came and went but I couldn't catch any of them, they drifted from me like shadows in the fog. The wind tugged at my hair as if it was eager for my destiny to unfold. I pulled my collar up around my neck and headed down the road. My destination was the old automail shop. There I hoped I could learn just a bit more of the past so I may find my way forward.

Since the road was deserted at the time and the shop was still far off, I decided to rest my eyes as I walked. My sense of direction wasn't superhuman but I could still navigate the twist and bends with little difficulty. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone since I arrived. Well what does it matter, if the people I sought were here I could care less of the other townsfolk or anyone I may bump into...
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

(Open)The Echo of God's Mistake Empty Re: (Open)The Echo of God's Mistake

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 am

(Wow. You're... really good. It's strange to see someone rp in first person, even if I write my stories like that all the time.)

A slim figure sat in the trees, ivory hair cut short. Eyes of blue crystal were set into her pale face, covered by a black veil to ensure her identity was secret. Even her head was covered by a black hat. The girl, not even twelve, was already on her own. Or was she?
There was a crackle, and there was a high-pitched noise.
"Ech!" The girl yelped in surprise as she fell out of the tree, trying not to scream on the way down.
"This is Jay, report."
"Owww......" The girl groaned.
"What happened now?" The other voice asked from an ear piece.
"I... fell...." The girl replied, embarrased. The other voice started to chuckle, and an angry look appeared on the girl's face.
"I thought cats always landed on their feet, Dove." The female voice dubbed "Jay" laughed. Dove frowned.
"Shut up, Jay. Anyway, I'm in Risembool. I've seen homonculi creeping 'round the place." Dove whispered quietly.
"Oh? Homonculi? Should I get the gang over there?" Jay asked, sounding surprised, yet determined. Dove stiffened, her knowledge of Jay's experience with the Homonculi, and her own.
"Dove? I know what you're thinking. Don't you dare try to go after them on your own!" Jay warned. Dove snorted.
"Fine. Get your butt down here." Dove winced as Jay stopped the "call", and an ear-splitting crackling appeared in her sensitive ears for a moment.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 pm

(Thanks ^w^)
A crash? No, it sounded more like a 'thump' coming from up ahead. Maybe something exciting just happened, lets take a peek shall we. I opened my eyes and saw a tree top popping over a small hill. As I strolled over the hill a small child came into view. Odd, the kid seems to be alone, that's mighty irresponsible. People these days have no idea how to raise children. With a lazy groan I decided that I should see to it that no harm comes to it. What a waste of my time. Doing my best to smile and seem less like a creeper I called out to it, "Excuse me child, are you lost?"
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Dove looked up at the man, her blue eyes wide. Then she cracked a grin.
"Lost? N-no." She said, pulling her black hat more over her strange ears to hide them. She giggled nervously.
Wow, I'm such a great spy. Dove thought sarcastically. I can't lie worth crap.
Then she got up, or at least tried to.
"Crap." Dove muttered when she collapsed upon the ground again, a sickening pain in her ankle. She hadn't noticed it before.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I couldn't hide my bewildered and uncomfortable stare. This kid is rather strange, somewhat... well strange is all that needs to be said. "You hurt?". Her ankle was a tad bruised, probably needed to be carried. Good grief. Time to put on an act. "Awe you poor child, here, let me assist you.". I said holding out a hand.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Dove twitched, and she frowned under her veil.
This guy is trippy... better be careful. She thought.
"You don't have to carry me... Just.. help me up, okay? Then we can get to the automail shop up that road." Dove pointed.
"And.. er... My name is Dove, not 'child'. I'm eleven years old. Not a little kid anymore." Dove insisted.
"Sorry if that was... rude."

(XD Face it, you just sounded like a creeper.)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:40 pm

(Its hard to work against your nature =p)
"Ah sorry, Dove. It's quite alright.".
Great that's just what I needed, a brat with an attitude. At least she's headed in my direction. "So, you're headed to the old Rockbell shop?"
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

(...My nature? And attitude? Heh. Wait 'till you run into Envy. XD)
"Yup." Dove grunted, fixing her hat. Would this stranger help her if he saw her ears? Probably not. She grimaced as new pain seemed to split her ankle.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

(I meant MY nature lol)
"You're sure you can walk?"
This girl is wasting my time but even I can't just leave someone that's injured. "I'm heading that way as well. I can help you there if you want."
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Dove grimaced. She hated having help. She was just stubborn that way. But she would never be able to get anywhere without help.
Stupid. You could have been more careful. She scolded herself.
"No, I'm not sure. I will need help. Just don't try to carry me..."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

"Alright." Yeah sure, I'll watch you hobble all the way. I will be right behind you enjoying your anguish. I was getting very annoyed and I have such a honest face, it couldn't hide my thoughts. Sigh, wish I had a snack. "You ready?" I said trying to smile. Not quite working. Urg.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

(If Dove knew what Falsey was really like, she'd smack him. XD)

Dove hobbled a bit, wincing at her ankle's pain. She looked back at the strange guy.
He's.... really weird. Dove listened to his voice, trying to decipher the emotions within them, but she was having trouble. She could tell that this guy was hiding something, though. There was a guarded tension within his voice, but she could tell no farther. She looked ahead with determination.
Ugh. You know what? Screw this pain. Dove thought, but thought differently when she attempted to use her foot normally. Her gaze hardening, she hobbled along. She was well ahead of the guy, but it would not remain long.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 pm

(Haha he's kinda in a bad mood today)
With all current annoyances aside, I can't help admire this kid's spirit. I started after the girl, being sure to walk close enough to help her if she fell. "So any particular reason you heading to this shop?" I only ask to try to keep this from getting any more uncomfortable, I don't really care.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well... the only reason I'm going there is to get my ankle fixed up." Dove looked at the guy who was now next to her. She gave him a long, hard look that said 'I'm not telling you more then that'.
"So.. anyway... you got a name, or shall I just call ya 'Stranger'? I'm Dove, by the way, if you care." She looked back at her destination, still a bit farther off then she wanted it to be. She could only just barely see the big roof top of the shop from her position.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 pm

What are you staring at pipsqueak? Should I tell her I'm a State Alchemist? She might be the kind that hates the state and if I told here she might run away. Insert introspective evil grin. "I'm Garret Micheal, I'm a State Alchemist.". I think I see the shop up ahead, That didn't take long, my time babysitting is almost over.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

"Ah. One of them state peoples. I hope you don't got any homonculi in your ranks." Dove said, casting her ankle a glance. She glared at it. When she looked up, she saw the shop in front of her. She saw the freaking steps.
"Oh, good god." She growled. "Look at those steps." She shook her head and made her way up them, holding the rail like it was her life.
(We gonna move this to the Rockbell place?)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm

(Yeah I just wasn't sure how his site handles location changes, do I just make a new topic?)

The color nearly drained from my face. How does a girl her aged know of homunculi? This situation has perhaps gone from insufferable to my lucky day. Hopefully. "Ha ha, nope, none that I know of." A lie but I don't have to open like a book just because a key word popped up. "Do we knock or just walk in?"
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

(I'll go post in the topic that's titled Morning! in a bit. I'm just waiting for someone else to post first, then I'll post. By the way, to Dove, you are a book. One with hard-to-read ink, but a book. XD)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by False Heart Alchemist Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 pm

(Then I post? )
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content