Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passing Through(OPEN)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Passing Through(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Passing Through(OPEN)

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:57 pm

At the sight of the giant eye opening into the middle of the floor, Cheryl screamed and fell forwards, the black arms that reached out of the eye grabbing hold of her arms. At their touch her arms seemed to disintegrate into thin ribbons that, after a few moments, were sucked into the eye.

She fell unconscious, pain filling her body. Then she was standing in an empty white world, void of everything but a huge black gate. She looked around, confused. "Uh... Where? Where am I?"she questioned, blinking.

"You're at the gate..." She froze at the eerie voice. It seemed to come from a man-like figure, sitting cross legged on the ground. Black smoke-like material drifted off of him. "Uh, who're you?"

"Glad you asked!"he said enthusiastically. I am all. I am one. I am what you would call God. I am the Universe. But most certainly I am you." He pointed to Cheryl as he said this, making her eyes widen.

"You have dared to knock on the Gate. Now the Gate is open." She turned, feeling like a little kid again, at the sound of a slight creak. Then she screamed. The Gate was open, a huge eye at it's center and small black hands reaching towards her. She turned and started running, but the arms grabbed her and started pulling her backwards, her screams growing more frantic.

"Hush child. This is what you wanted." The man had stood and was watching her trying to hold onto the edges of the Gate, the Gate Children's hands clutching at her face and shoulders as she stared at him, wide-eyed with fear and screaming all the while. After a moment of holding on she felt her hands slip and was dragged into the Gate, the smokey man being the last thing she saw.

Cheryl felt as if she were falling, information being poured into her head from nowhere. Her eyes were wide open and staring as she fell, plummeting into a dark void with only the Gate Children's arms and the information that zoomed by too fast to see. "Make it stop! Make it stop!"she cried, closing her eyes as she started to disintegrate. Her breathing grew rough with fear as she continued her descent.

Then, opening her eyes again, she saw a faint outline. "B-Brother! Brother! Help! Please make it stop!"she said, reaching out to the figure. It seemed to reach towards her, as well, but at the moment their finger tips touched she was back at the front of the Gate, her arm outstretched and her legs braced as if she'd been running all this time instead of falling.

She was panting, her eyes wide. Then she seemed to thaw, turning and moving back towards the Gate. Placing her hands on the stone, she said, "Show it to me again! The theory wasn't wrong, it was just missing a vital ingredient! Please, show it to me again!" "I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Huh? Why not?" She turned to him, confused. "I've shown you all I can for the price you've paid." Cheryl blinked. "Price? What price?" The man started walking nearer, his arms growing pale pink, like he'd started growing flesh. "Surely you knew."

She gasped as her arms suddenly seemed to break off, leaving her sleeves dangling. She looked down, her eyes wide with horror. "It's the price of Equivalent Exchange. Right, young alchemist?" Looking back up she saw the man's face right in front of her own. Only now he had a mouth and was taunting her.

She screamed. Blood soaked into the floor as she cried out in pain, pale violet making her skin look dark. She was back in the room where she'd attempted Human Transmutation. "No! This wasn't supposed to happen!" She looked down, seeing her sleeves dripping with blood. She couldn't move her arms;they were gone all the way up until her shoulders. She fell, lying in a pool of her own blood that was growing larger. "Brother... Alex, Alex please!"she begged, opening her eyes and turning to the center of the circle to, hopefully, see her brother smiling back at her.

What she saw made her scream even louder in horror, a small choking sound erupting from her throat as her eyes widened with fear. "No! Brother!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:18 pm

In the center of the circle, violent purple light highlighting his evil grin, stood Alex.
But it was not Alex.
Envy's grin was wider. He felt new again. He felt power coursing through his veins. He held an arm up and flexed his fingers, which he made curl into a fist. He made it do that. He made it punch the wall. He looked down at his legs and moved forward. He was no longer a parasitic thing. Instead, he had a body.
"Hahaha....!" Envy chuckled, moving up to the child. Cheryl. The stupid human who had so willingly allowed the event to take place.
"Foolish human." Envy snorted, his grin wide, the look in his eyes demented with the delight of recieving a body. He was actually looking down on someone. He was! It made him feel powerful.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Gluttony tilted his head as the whole scene unravled. "Keh. It seems that the Gate didn't give you your brother back. Oh well." The large Homunculi looked over at Wrath. "Can I eat her now?"

- - -

"Seems I came here at the right time."

The door to the inside of the house swung open, and a brown-haired man in a State Military uniform barged in. The man didn't have any weapon with him. A thin chain dangled from his pants pocket. Colonel Char Mustang barged down to the attic as some of the light faded away. "Cheryl! I sent you here to see what the figures were, not open the Gate with Human Transemutation." The Colonel slid to a halt, held his gloved-hand up, and snapped his fingers. The gloves sparked and turned into a long whip-like flame. Char lashed out at the Homunculi with the fire. He knew, from research, that Homunculi wouldn't die easily. Blood loss wouldn't affect them, and neither would flames. Meh. It was the best he had.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

"Brother," Cheryl looked up at Envy, her eyes huge with agony and fear. "Brother no!" She tried to sit up but only managed a slump, panting harshly as she sat half-way up to look up at her older brother. But that wasn't Alex!

"Al.... Alex!" She kept hoping to see a warm smile spread across his face. But she could see that he had changed, an evil aura surrounding him. She pushed with her legs, scrambling backwards as tears fell down her cheeks. Her eyes seemed dull with loss, though shining with the light of agony. "Al,"she whimpered, pushing herself up against the wall. "C-colonel!"she said faintly.

-----

Wrath grinned, but his eyes seemed blank. "Envy, stop torturing the poor girl. By the way, you should probably put on some clothes." (XD) Then he looked over at Gluttony, then the State Alchemist who barged in. "Sure. Eat him too."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Envy looked at Wrath and rolled his eyes. Then he looked down and then back up.
"Oh, good God." He muttered. Sighing, he transformed. His brown hair grew long and sprouted straight up, then grew darker in color until it was a dark green, then fell in long, broad strands. His eyes changed to blue, and he gave himself a black suit that covered his whole body, but giving him no sleeves.
"I was hoping to play around with Wrath right after I got my body back, but I suppose we should leave now." Envy said, admiring the way his voice passed so smoothly through his vocal coords.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Cheryl sat, still watching the Homunculi with eyes glazing over with pain. She fell limp, passing out from blood loss and agony.

OOC:Meh. No muse. XD
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Gluttony snickered at the pain in Cheryl's voice. His head turned to the state Alchemist. "M'm." The large Homunculi darted for the Colonel, only to be half-stopped by the flame whip.

- - -

Colonel Char Mustang smirked. "So, the Homunculi have come out of hiding. Though, I thought you guys were dead..." The brown-haired man dodged Gluttony's attack and bolted over to Cheryl. "If you false-humans don't mind, I'll be taking Cheryl, now. I doubt you have any use for her anymore. Also, this whole place will blow up if you three do not leave in the next ten minutes." Sure, the Colonel was trying to avoid a fight, but these are homunculi. The Alchemist glared at the Homunculi as he bent down besides Cheryl. "Come on, we need to get you over to the Rockbell's, but I need to stop the bleeding." The man's gloved-hand reached his neck, taking out a shining blue stone that was hung on a strong thin chain. He held the stone just above the girl. The stone started shining even brighter, the open wound started to clot, and the bleeding started to stop. The Colonel hid the rock once again and reached out to the girl, picking her up princess-style. The man leapt back as Gluttony tried to attack again and fled up the stairs and out the door. A few moments later, the house was set ablaze.

ooc: TO THE ROCKBELL'S!

Last edited by GLUTTONY on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Wrath's eyes widened. "A blue stone!"he hissed, feeling a faint burning as his skin touched flames. "Come on! Let's get out of here and regroup!"he snapped, ducking out the door.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

And Gluttony followed Wrath. The end. Keh, I fail.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Envy jumped straight up and blasted through the ceiling right as the house burst into flame. He landed like a cat right outside the burning house, feeling everything normally again. However, when he went to go catch up with Gluttony and Wrath, something in the back of his brain stopped him for just a few seconds. Envy looked around confused, then shook his head and went after Wrath and Gluttony.
Envy remembered that blue stone, the way it glowed, so much like the Philosopher's stone. But that was not the only reason why it was familiar. Envy knew there was something else, another reason, something he had seen in his previous life... But he could not remember.
"Eh."
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3