Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

Post by Wrath Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Tora asked worriedly, his eyes gentle and calm as he stared down at Nai. He was just too cute... And he looked so vulnerable.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can't Even Dream?! O-O-O-OPEN!

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

The boy blinked at the question. Jeez, you'd think that the older alchemist would have gotten the fact that he didn't care (to a certain degree) what he did to him. "Y-you should already know the answer." He muttered, taking this oppertunity to pull away from the man. "Food?" He asked with a simple word. He was hungery, again.

ooc: A ruined the moment. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: XD

He blinked, surprised. "Okay," he said, leading the younger Alchemist inside. "Just a second. Let me get dressed." He was acting as if nothing had happened. He finally got his heart-rate to slow down when he appeared again, this time fully-clothed.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

The blonde neko waited for a few moments, completely glad that Tora was finally getting dressed. He teetered back and forth on his heels while waiting, his tail twitching low to the ground. The boy's stomach rumbled, signalling that he was really getting hungery. Why was it that he was always wanting food? He wasn't only a cat, but he was also a glutton. Nai blinked, his large blue eyes locking on Tora's form when he came back.

ooc: fail
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Toramaru blinked. "What do you want to eat?" he asked, rummaging through the kitchen.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

"You should already know from... Yesterday what I would want." The blonde pouted a bit, crossing his arms as he entered the kitchen.

ooc: museless. 8D Also, Tora needs to... -rolls drums- ... ADOPT NAI SO MORE (and I quote Snigger) "HOT GAY... STUFF" can happen. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Tora nodded. "Sorry, just checking," he said, pulling a fish from the fridge and placing into the hot pan. "Hey, Nai-chan? What happened to your family?" he asked suddenly.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

At the man's question, the little shota neko stopped dead in his tracks, his blue eyes staring down at the floor. "W-well..." He began, trying to think of what to say. "I-I've never h-had a family..." It was easy to tell that Nai was having trouble thinking of what to say. The lady at the orphanage had been his 'mother' figure since he was an infant. "The orphanage lady sa-said that she just found me on the doorsteps to the orphanage when I was still too young to be away from a mother... So..." He trailed off, his eyes still locked on the floor, hoping that the older man would understand.

ooc: fail =w=
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2