Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Here! (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Finally Here! (Open) Empty Finally Here! (Open)

Post by Wrath Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 pm

A tall boy ran through the forest, his speed noticeably faster than normal humans. Maybe because he wasn't normal. A smirk lit his face at remembering what had just happened. Foolish human. She played right into our hands... She's probably dead from blood loss by now. He blinked, violet eyes gleaming. He didn't know why, but he got a ton of enjoyment from watching that human girl suffer.

I am Wrath after all! He stopped at the entrance to Kanama, a tiny slum on the outskirts of Central. He looked back, dark hair billowing out behind him as a faint breeze blew past. "Better come on if you want anything to eat, Gluttony."he taunted, placing his hands on his hips.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Finally Here! (Open) Empty Re: Finally Here! (Open)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Gluttony sped through the forest after Wrath. He was fat, and I mean FAT, yet he is faster than the average fit human.. Weird... He a Homunculi, after all. "That's not funny, Wrath!" The Glutton Homunculi whined in his weird voice. "Also, isn't Greed here?"

ooc: muselessness
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Envy powered after the two homonculus, savoring his power. He jumped from tree to tree, laughing all the way.
What an insane guy. Suddenly, somthing in the back of his ead bothered him. He didn't know what it was at first, util he realized that whatever it was was speaking to him.
You won't get away with this, you know.
"What?" Envy growled, annoyed at the sudden voice. "Peh, whoever you are, you can't control what I get away with and what I don't." Envy fell back from the other homonculi.
You'll pay for hurting my sister. The voice was growing menacing. Envy merely laughed.
"And what are you gonna do, little voice, take control of me?" Envy taunted, suddenly realizing that the voice that spoke to him was the soul of the body he was in.
Yes...
Eny heard the voice whisper and then fade away.
"Pitiful human." Envy growled before catching up with Wrath and Gluttony.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm

"I dunno. Haven't seen him yet." Wrath looked around, lifting his hand and placing it over his eyes to block light out. He saw nothing and sighed. "Well, we're supposed to meet him and Pride here. So I guess we wait."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

"Oi, Greed-San. Let me out." Ling's voice echoed irritatingly through his head as he walked towards the meeting place. "What so you can get us both killed? Not a chance."he growled back, glaring through his squinty eyes at the ground in front of him. He now wore his homunculi clothes. A black tee-shirt practically sown onto his skin connected to black pants. Meh. Whatever. As long as he got all he wanted. "Oh and lookie, they're here!"he said unenthusiastically, rolling his eyes and walking towards them.
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down