Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work... (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Work... (OPEN) Empty Work... (OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

ooc: this will be a lame post... DD:

The sound of rustling papers filled the air of Colonel Char's office. Just behind a tall stack of report papers were the soft red-ish brown eyes, that seemed to be scanning over something, and the tip of a blond-haired girl's head. Colonel Char grunted as she moved her hand quickly to grab a near-by pen. The sound of writing then filled the room as the blond-haired girl's hand scribbled quickly to sign her signature. A few moments past, and she was only ten pages through with the tower of papers on her desk. She leaned back and sighed. "There's just too much paperwork to go over. My hand is going to be dead by the time I finish." She muttered crossly to herself. Her eyes flicked over to her hands. On the palms and backs of her hands were transemutation circles. She didn't wear gloves to cover them, mainly because signing papers would ruin them if ink was smeared or spilt.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Work... (OPEN) Empty Re: Work... (OPEN)

Post by Wrath Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Soft, almost unheard footsteps echoed down the hall as a young girl, looking to be around thirteen years of age, walked down the hallway, her dark golden gaze fixed straight ahead. She stopped in front of a door where she could hear the very faint sounds of paper rustling; the Colonel must be in.

Perfect timing. She knocked softly three times on the door and turned the knob to open the door and walk in. "Colonel."she greeted the blonde haired girl, looking dwarfed compared to the ginormous pile of paperwork. "Got behind again?"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Colonel Char looked up from her paperwork, but she couldn't see where the voice came from. Sounds like Cheryl... God, that girl is too short for her own good. "Cheryl, where'd you run off too?" Char asked in a mocking-of-Cheryl's-shortness kind of way. The Colonel stood up so that she could look over the paperwork. "Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork, seeing as how you're so short and all!" The Colonel chuckled inwardly. The blonde-haired girl sat back down in her chair and moved the stack of paperwork to the side. She really couldn't see the young brown-haired girl behind the stack of papers. "I'm not that behind. It's not my fault that I was sent out on to Loir a week ago when everyone else was shoving papers into my face..."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Cheryl scowled. "Who're you calling so-short-she-could-be-squished-by-a-boot?"she snapped, narrowing her eyes. She sighed and reached down, fumbling with her pocket watch. They say this amplifies alchemic power, almost like a philosopher's stone. But it's no where near as powerful.

"Eh. You make too many excuses,"she said, not quite over her little tirade of rage from being called short. She sat down in one of the chairs in the office, looking like a child in her black jacket and jeans, with her dark hair flowing around her shoulders and golden eyes peering over the paperwork to scowl at Colonel Char. "You got anything for me? I could use a trip to Drachma or something. No action for weeks."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

ooc: from now on, Char is a guy! :DD

Char sighed and took out a pending missions book. "Let's see..." He licked his index finger to make the pages flip easier. "Ah hah. Yes, there is a mission for you in Risembool. It seems that some... Strange figures have been spotted lurking around in the graveyard. I need you to go investigate. Report right back to me, by phone, once you find something." That way, it'll be easier once I have to go there. Heh.

ooc: he's going to go there, just because. He'll be in the shadows, though. :DD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm

"Risembool?" She leaned forwards, interested. "Strange figures in a grave yard? Sounds good to me!" She jumped to her feet, ready to go. Cheryl thought briefly, not letting the Colonel see how her anticipation was rising high above what it should be.

There, in Risembool, her brother had bought a small house, on a hill, right next to the RockBell auto-mail shop. He said that their grandfather had burned the house down once, but that it was built again. There. It was the perfect place for what she had planning. No one would know. "I'll get going then,"she said quickly, walking out the door. She lingered a moment, waiting to see if he would call her back or anything, before sprinting down the hall.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down