Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN) Empty GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN)

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Cheryl stepped off of the train into the bright, desert sunlight and blinked a few times. Man... It was hot here. "Now will you tell me?" she asked, turning to Colonel Mustang. She hadn't pulled him off the train, like she had when she'd found out about the collar. She wasn't angry about this. "How am I supposed to do my job if I don't know what it is?"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN) Empty Re: GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Char sighed as the train to Lior came to a stop and Cheryl jumped out. Impatient much? The colonel got up from his seat and followed Cheryl, taking out the file from under his blue uniform coat. "There have been rumurs of Humonculi around here... We've been assigned to check around Lior to see if they are true." He stuffed the file back under his coat again and tugged on the leash. "C'mon. Let's get this over with."

ooc: so, we need Wrath, Envy, and Glutt Butt here... You can bring in Greed, if you want.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 pm

OOC: Hehe, otay.

Cheryl's eyes widened. The Homunculi! That meant... Her features darkened. That meant she could get Alex's body back from Envy. Almost frantically, she searched her memory for their abilities. Just then she felt a slight tug on the leash and looked up. She saw Colonel Mustang up ahead, walking briskly away.

Well he doesn't seem too thrilled, now does he? she thought following obediently. Wait... They'd left Sam in Central. That meant... If her automail broke, then they'd have to go to either Risembool or all the way back to Central! Oy. Nice, Mustang.

While they walked, she thought. The Homunculi each had their own special ability... But they'd only met three of them, one whose ability was unknown.

The fat one.... 'Gluttony', has a tenacious appetite and can swallow anything whole. If I'm correct.... While 'Envy' can shape-shift... 'Wrath' doesn't seem to have an ability... We still need to be wary.

But... Considering that the three she'd met had the names of the Seven Deadly Sins, there could be more.... She flexed her arm anxiously. This was gonna be pretty hard. Just look for the Ouroborus...

--------

Wrath watched the two State Alchemists from the top of a building. Peh. Humans, with their weak senses... They didn't notice or care that a kid was standing on top of a building in the scorching heat. What if he were to jump?

Why, of course, he would be unscathed. His Philosopher's Stone still had many souls, despite the fire that blasted 'Nightmare Inferno Alchemist' had thrown his way. "Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Pride. Look. It the blue stone." he hissed, his voice excited.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

The colonel continued walking, not caring to investigate the hiss that came from on top of a building. They'll show themselves soon enough...

---

Gluttony stared at the two alchemist down below. They were specks to him. The fat Homunculi drooled, the acid droplets burning holes into the building. "Blue stone? Is that some sort of food?" He asked, still staring at the military dogs, unblinking.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

She moved silently beside the Colonel, still caught in though. She looked up as a soft hiss echoed through the city. A cat, maybe? Her eyes widened. There were several outlines.... Standing on top of the building! "Colonel," she muttered, stopping abruptly.

----

Wrath patted Gluttony's bald head. "No no, Gluttony. That is what we'll use to gain the ultimate power," he said. His voice was like a purr.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc: I want Wrath to get lost somewhere, lose his memory, and become the cute fun child-like Wrath again! D< I could even make a Charrie to find him, take him home, and semi-brainwash him.

Char sighed. "Wait for them to come to us. I don't want to cause too much damage to this place, and fighting on a building would most-likely make it collapse." The colonel continued on, tugging at the leash every now and again.

---

Gluttony grunted. "Anything is food to me, but power does sound good. I wonder how it tastes..."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Wrath sighed. "Gluttony... Why do I try?" he asked, exasperated.

---

Cheryl frowned. "Alright..." she muttered, following after Mustang again. Like an obedient little dog. Ugh.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:57 pm

"Try what?" The glutton tilted his head in confusion.

---

Blah blah. The Colonel kept walking, scanning the streets as if he was actually trying to find the Homunculi.

ooc: short. ><
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride! Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 pm

"Keep quiet." murmured Pride, looking down with an intense gaze at the two alchemists. He was confused. Without the guidance of his former master he only had one sole goal in mind. But was he know the leader? Why were they suddenly alive again? He shook his head, these thoughts only clouded his mind, which he needed clear if he wanted to kill the Elric girl. If he remember correctly, those Elric's were powerful alchemists, and the descendant of Mustang could very well be worse.

Pride!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Cheryl tried to ignored the figures on the rooftops, keeping her golden-eyed gaze down and on the deserted street. Jeez... Where had everyone gone? She suddenly felt a chill crawl down her spine, anxiety building in her chest. It was the feeling of being watched. She lifted her head and looked up, seeing a young boy on the rooftops. She knew he wasn't any of the original three. She said nothing as she quickly returned her eyes to the streets. They had to get somewhere isolated...

---

Wrath looked over at Pride. "Aye aye." he said, his looks becoming rather bored. "Aww look Pride! You scared her."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"Why do you care if he scares her, Wrath?" The glutton asked, tilting his head again.

---

Mustang sighed, glansing up at the rooftop only once more before locking his eyes on the streets. They need to strike soon. Just watching us is boring.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Wrath shrugged. "I dunno. They might run... Er wait. She is an Elric. She won't run." He crossed his arms. "Anyway... Let's go. The streets are deserted."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride! Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 pm

"It's good if she is intimidated. Emotions ruin your concentration." analyzed Pride. He glanced at Wrath, was he really trying to call the shots? Didn't he know who held the cards in this it was him. Pride. Not Wrath. But he controlled his budding anger. "Do what you want..."

Pride!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 pm

ooc: hold on. I can't post... >> I gotta go to bed. I'll be able to post tomorrow... Whenever I get back from a family reunion or whatever.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Wrath smirked. Pride was just... Being a brat. Ironic that Envy called him that very thing, eh? "I want to fight." he muttered eagerly. After all... It appeared that the two alchemists weren't very experienced.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm

"Chill, Wrath. We'll get to fight soon enough." A tall, lanky boy walked up behind the group, his hair falling over one of his eyes. Greed was clearly in control of his body. For now, at least. "I haven't even seen these alchemists yet..."

He walked up, looking over the other Homunculi's heads to see two people walking down the street. They didn't look familiar at first. Then it clicked. "Ah, those are the direct descendants of Edward Elric and Roy Mustang. They do resemble them."

He cut his squinty eyes over to Pride. "Remember. We need to keep the girl alive so that she can help us get the stone. It's always easier with a hostage. He looks pretty fond of her, too,"

He smirked, eying the leash dangling between the two alchemists. He didn't want to think about how they slept... They were probably a package. Disturbing to think their ancestors hated each other's guts...
But, in this fight, that leash would be nothing but a burden to them. They'd have to sync their moves so they didn't trip over each other. And, proving that only two weeks ago she was collar-less, they hadn't been able to do that yet.
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride! Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm

"Then we attack the girl first. If the man has an affection for her, he won't let us hurt her and he'll do anything to protect her." thought Pride out loud. He knew everyone but Gluttony had already made the same assumption but speaking his mind was the only way to decipher his thoughts that were coming rapid fire.

(No... Muse!)

Pride!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 am

Char sighed. The Homunculi were being rather loud. "Crap. They know about the stone..." The colonel muttered, half to himself.

ooc: museless, too.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Greed sighed. "Exactly. But if you kill her then you can forget about that plan.." He expertly kept his voice low. He still wasn't 100% sure about siding with the Homunculi.... After all, he'd been good before... Or some relevance of good.
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 am

"Can we just attack now? This is getting boring, and I'm getting hungery!" The fat homunculi was still staring at the two alchemist, acid drool dripping from his mouth. Blue stone~ blue stone~. I wonder if that taste better than red stones, black stones, and purple stones! Wow... Gluttony was fantasizing about... Stones... Weird... Then again, Gluttony was weird. A glutton does seem to eat just about... Everything. Plus, his acid drool melts anything it touches. Gah, what am I saying. If he eats that stone, who knows what'll happen.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 am

Wrath grinned. He could count on Gluttony to be on his side... "Yeah. Let's attack now, before they get out of range!" he urged, his voice excited.

((No muse))
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Envy, all the way on the other side of Lior, sat on the roof of a building.
Personally, I don't care much for working with the others, but if it means humans'll suffer, I guess that's okay. Envy thought, smirking, a hand on his chin as he gazed over the city.
[i]Ah, humans, humans. Pitiful.

I understand, now... Said a voice from the back of his head. Envy growled silently.
Shut up, you! I don't even know who you are, boy! Now, just be quiet and a good little boy. Envy thought back at his mind's invader.
You're stupid to not know who I am. The voice replied.
I don't have time to play your silly game.
You do know that you won't last long in this body... The voice taunted. Soon, it'll rot. You don't have a Philosipher's stone. You're just living in my body, freak. I'll take you to hell with me.
Shut up, shut up! Envy screamed inside his head, clutching it. He became more frustrated by the second, because the voice was true. He needed a Philosipher's stone. Or better. A blue stone.

Rruka gazed from her spot high in the bell tower. She saw the strane figures upon the buildings as they intently watched strangers enter Lior.
"Visitors..." Rruka mumbled. "Visitors..."
She tapped the hilt of her katana.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Cheryl's eyes darted back to the figures on the road, then down at the road. Her arms itched, and she clenched her hands into fists. Though she couldn't feel it... She winced slightly at the tiniest sound of metal scraping against itself. I have to get Alex's body back.

She hadn't used alchemy since that day. But she was still sure she could use it. It was a solid memory. The Gate. Truth. Another shudder made it's way down her spine, and she avoided Mustang's gaze as much as she could.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 am

ooc: can they just fight noa? Gluttony-san wants to eat! D: -doesn't feel like posting IC-
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

OOC: Lol Kay.

Cheryl looked up at the slightest sound of something scraping over the rooftop, her eyes wide. Wrath, one of the 'original three', was hopping down onto the road. "Nee, we meet again, Cheryl-san!" he said, his voice sounding delighted.

She scowled. "Wrath," she hissed through her teeth. On instinct she clapped her hands together, placing them upon the ground. A long, sharp lance was pulled from the earth and pointed towards Wrath. "Where is Envy?" she growled.

Wrath's eyes widened as the little brat made a transmutation, and the blue lightning cleared. "Aw... You're one of those who skips straight to question time." He looked despaired for an instant before smirking. "But don't you know that fighting is the quickest way to solve anything?"

OOC: MUSELESS
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next