Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

Post by False Heart Alchemist Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

(ooc: Im sorry gang but Im going to have to drop out, things popped up and I wont have the time. Sorry to have to leave such a good site so early after joining. I'll be back one day.

Oh and if you are wondering what my character wanted the notes for well to make a long story short he believes that all existence is meaningless, everything but the truth. So he learned of the gate and the being known as Truth, He wanted to take his place. Well tootles.
False Heart Alchemist
False Heart Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning! (Oh, joy, Cheryl has to have someone else shove food down her throat! XD)

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

(Bai, Falsey! *gives a quick hug* I'll miss your avvie! XD)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc: Buh bai, False-san! -waves-
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC:BAI FALSE! *Hugs*

Cheryl stared after Sam with a puzzled expression. Uh... What? She plopped down on the side of the mattress with a heavy sigh. Then she lay down on her back, still close to the edge, and stared at the ceiling. What a way with words I have. I didn't say anything about being a State Alchemist.

She closed her eyes, cracking a slight smile. No wonder they persuaded me so easily to bring Alex back... I'm so gullible... Seriously. It had taken them less than five minutes to get her into the house on top of the hill and drawing that transmutation circle. Less than two hours later she was being carried to the RockBell house, her arms gone because of her attempt.

I made a mistake. I know that now. But... Sam might be making a mistake by trying to follow me into the military. She was so deep in thought that, when she rolled over on her side, she didn't realize what was happening until she hit the floor, pain making her dizzy.

"Crap. I fell,"she said, her head still spinning. Great. How was she gonna get back up?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 pm

(XD Crap. I fell. That's EXACTLY what I would say. XD)

Phinny walked up the hall, yawning. She walked into the kitchen too see that people were missing.
"Where'd Sam and Cheryl go?" She asked the colonel, raising an eye brow. She dusted off her apron out of habit and looked around the kitchen like a house.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

The Colonel looked up from his gazing into the shining blue stone. "Hmm? Oh... Sam walked Cheryl back to her room--which I think that, judging by the thud, she fell off the bed--and then Sam went up to his room." Char didn't care to hide the Millennium Stone he was holding from Phinny. He knew that she -hopfully- wouldn't tell anyone about it. After all, it did just look like a random blue stone that... Glowed... Yeah, that was a sure-fire giver-a-wayer or whatever you want to call it.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"uh... A little help?"she called from the floor, scowling. She hated asking for help. It just made her seem... Needy. But I guess she was kinda needy at the moment, huh? Cheryl blew a strand of hair out of her eyes with an exaggerated breath. Oh, how joyous the past two days have been! Not.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Phinny's eyes went wide.
"Why didn't you go help her, you lazy thing?" Phinny cried and bustled back down the hall. She threw open the door to see the girl on the floor. Phinny groaned.
"What happened?" Phinny said, bending down to help her up.
"I swear, the second you're left alone, you're causing trouble!" Phinny said.
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"It's not my fault! OK, it kinda is but still!"Cheryl complained, scowling. "I rolled off the bed by accident." She wriggled on the wooden floor. Figures that the one time I fall off my bed I don't have arms.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Char Mustang sighed, hid the stone beneath his shirt again, and got up. The Colonel strolled after Phinny over to the room Cheryl was in. With a straight face, the man grunted and leaned back onto the trim around the door. "Tsk. Cheryl, you really need to calm your little (-cough-) outbursts..."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Little?! She nearly jerked up, glaring at Char. "Who are you calling little-enough-she-not-fear-being-squished-by-a-boot?"she snapped, scowling.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Colonel Mustang looked over at Cheryl with dull eyes when she had another short rant. "Now, now, Cheryl. I never said anything like that."

ooc: no muse... >< I HAVE MORE MUSE ON THE CHAT BOX! Mustang: .///////////////. Don't bring that up... Please...
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Phinny looked at the two, shook her head with crossed arms and left the room.
"I'm going to check up on the litle girl!" She called as she walkd down the hall way and into the main room. She smiled as her eyes fell upon the girl.
"Any problems?"Phinny asked.

Dove tensed as she heard the woman who had bandaged her leg announce coming into the room. From what she could hear, the girl with no arms had a large temper, and the military man was terribly lazy. And then the woman came into the room, asking her of any possible prolems.
"N-no, miss."Dove stammered, nervous. When would Jay and the rest come get her? Would they know where she was at all?
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3