Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL Empty Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 am

It was early in the morning, which was too early for the Colonel. Since he, Cheryl, and Sam (wherever he is) got back from Risembool, life was... Busy again. Well, at least it wasn't lonely. Char had put a collar and leash on Cheryl when they were coming back, so Cheryl was with him twenty-four/seven. The Colonel still needs to figure out how they're going to sleep at night. There was only one bed in the Colonel's appartment, so he slept on the small couch last night. That was a sleepless night for him. The good thing was that he remembered something, tied the leash to a bolted down chair (why is that in his appartment? .____.), and snuck out last night. When he had come back, Cheryl was still asleep. Char sighed and stared at a small box that was hidden underneath his desk. How would he give that to Cheryl? It was her birthday, but he couldn't just go up to her and say: "Oh, Cheryl. Er, it's your birthday, right? So, er, here." No, that would just be too awkward for the Colonel. He had never really given anyone anything for their birthday, let alone Christmas time. The man waved the thought away. Out of boredom, the Alchemist rolled his chair back again and yanked on the leash, hard.

ooc: dun dun dun!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL Empty Re: Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL

Post by Wrath Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Cheryl leaned against the wall in Char's office, arms crossed in annoyance. He still hadn't told her what this damn collar was for! She glared at him, golden eyes angry. And then last night was awkward. She felt kinda bad for taking his bed and making him sleep on the couch, but it was his fault. He'd suggested she get the bed and he'd put the collar on her. His fault totally.

She felt the leash tighten and looked at it, not prepared for the sudden Yank! She felt the collar tighten around her throat and then she was jerked forwards, flailing. She'd closed her eyes when she'd felt her air supply get cut off, so she was very surprised when she opened them again.

She was sitting in the Colonel's lap, her forehead an inch from his and her legs dangling from the sides of the chair. Her hands were clutching at his collar, keeping her steady though adding a whole level of embarrassment to the situation. Cheryl's eyes widened and she felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. "Uh, hi?" she said, her voice like a squeak.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL Empty Re: Birthday? When did Cheryl have a birthday? - OPEN/CHERYL

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:55 pm

ooc: crap... -can't think of anything to post- NARU! D< GIVE ME MUSE!
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC: YAOI FIXES THAT! *Grabs photo album*
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 am

(Yaoi ruined my friend's life...)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: o.o How?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm

(She doesn't know it yet, but it's completely changed her. She used to be okay... now she's obsessed. She won't stop writing fanfiction. She's getting F's and D's, and it's going to get worse if her grandmother finds out. She's already loosing priviledges because of her low grades. That's one of the reasons why I hate yaoi; what it does to people.)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Wow. o.o I only just got into it. But I'm not an obsessed fan-girl. (Yet) And I've pretty much had bad grades ever since the devil teacher showed up in Fourth Grade. I just got lazy and stopped doing homework... (Though I excel in Science and reading).
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by ant11181 Sun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

it was fairly early in the morning but the day was dying quickly .so with nothing better nova decided to wacth the amusing ones called CHERYL.this wast part of his plan but he figured it was better than just siting there watching mortals from rooftops .
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 am

ooc: Wow... I'm a major Yaoi Fangirl, but I still make time to do my homework. I normally have an A/B average in class. :'D Though, my grades dropped a little without my computer... >> And, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, CHERYL-CHAN! XD

Char watched the whole scene play out up until the girl was on top of him. The man stared at Cheryl's face until he relized what just happened. A small blush started to form on the Colonel's face, but he mentally pushed it back, making his face its normal color. "Good morning, Cheryl." He plainly said with a (perverted) smirk on his face. "What a great way to start out your birthday, huh?"

ooc: He's not pulling away. xD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 am

"M-my birthday?" she stuttered, not knowing what he was talking about for a second or two. Then Cheryl's eyes widened. "You did that on purpose didn't you?!" she growled, embarrassment and anger toning her voice. She.. Couldn't really move away. Despite how much she wanted to. If she did she'd fall flat on her face on the floor.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 am

Char chuckled, his smirk still on his face. "How sad. You forgot your own birthday." The tone in his voice became more teasing than flat. "Maybe I did this on purpose, maybe I didn't." The brown-haired man rolled his desk chair (yay for rolly chairs!) and gave Cheryl the option of either stay on him or getting off.

ooc: however, he likes her on him. :'D
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 8:36 am

OOC: lol... *Finds words* She's gonna kill him. XD

Cheryl growled, her cheeks still pale red. She blinked when he rolled back, the movement of the chair bringing their faces closer together. She tightened her grip on his collar, so as not to fall.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 am

"Oh?" Char teased. "You're not going to get off?"

ooc: It's short. D<
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 am

"You're just going to pull me back again!" she snapped back, averting her gaze. She pulled back, though, so that she seemed even the slightest bit taller than him. Cheryl narrowed her eyes, looking back over at him. "How did you remember my birthday?" she growled.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 am

Char chuckled, his smirk seeming even more perverted. He hadn't thought of pulling the leash so she would fall back on him. Thank's for the idea. "Now, who are you to say that I was or wasn't going to do that?" He asked, staring at her narrowed eyes. "I knew your birthday because I have all of your information, which includes your background, age, gender, name, and DOB. Are you going to stay on me all day in order to be taller than me, or are you going to get off and be short again?" The Colonel looked over at the door to his office to see one of the officers standing there. From the officer's view, it looked like Char and Cheryl were kissing. The officer backed out of the office and closed the door.

ooc: xD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 am

Cheryl's eyes widened again. She hadn't thought of that. "You can't remember to do your own paperwork." she grumbled, anger flashing in her dark golden gaze. She snarled quietly at his next comment. "I am not short!" she said, her voice rising with anger. She turned her head slightly to see the officer close the door, and her heart sped with embarrassment. Oh. My. Lord. She blushed even deeper and started to slid off Mustang's lap to the floor. Jeez, falling on her face would be better than this!
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 am

The Colonel was amused by Cheryl's outburst. The man reached under his desk and pulled out a box addressed to Cheryl. "Here." He handed the neatly-wrapped box to the girl. "Happy birthday."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Cheryl stared at him in surprise, then at the box. It was... A present. From the Colonel. Seriously? She raised her eyebrow. "... Thanks?" Her voice came out puzzled, like she was asking a question. Her feet hit the ground, and she took her hands from his collar warily.

Then she reached out for the box, somewhat eager to see what he'd gotten her.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 am

ooc: AND IT'S A PAIR OF SEVEN INCH SHOES! To make even the shortests of girls tall.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 2:09 pm

OOC: I couldn't finish teh post. D: *Finishes it now*

She looked up at Colonel Mustang for another second, wary, before taking the box and opening it. Her eyes widened. Jeez... Inside were a pair of high heels. She wasn't quiet sure of the color; it appeared to be black or dark gray. They were seven inches long!

Cheryl looked up at Mustang, her eyes wide with disbelief.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

"What?" The colonel chuckled. "They're supposed to make even the shortest of girls, like you, tall!"

ooc: short post, but that's because I've been role playing Len... So, his personality is still on my mind. ><
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

She growled. "I am not short!" she snapped, resisting the urge to punch him in the face. Cheryl narrowed her eyes. Is this some kind of joke for him? she thought angrily, shaking her head. She didn't really care if she hurt his feelings. He needed to suck it up. Her hand itched to slap him, even though it was solid steel. She guessed it was her mind. She didn't want to hit him. Oh wait. Yeah, she actually really did. But it'd hurt a lot more without skin. Ah, who cared? She lifted her hand and aimed a slap straight at his face.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

The colonel stopped laughing when Cheryl raised up one of her automail arms. Was she going to slapp him? He got his answer only a moment after that. Char was knocked off of his chair (wow, strong arm...). As he went, the leash was still in his hand, so he yanked on it. The man fell on his back and laid there for a moment.

ooc: short. >>
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yahh!" She struggled not to fall on top of him again as he yanked the leash, pulling back to try and stay standing. Oh yes. The perfect birthday. Cheryl barely noticed the box with the shoes was still in her other hand, her mind distracted by how her balance was tipping out of whack. She suddenly fell forwards, landing directly on top of Colonel Mustang. Again. This time, her face was pressed into his chest, and she lifted it to see his face. Again. So much closer, this time.

A blush darkened her cheeks. Oh my... This was totally embarrassing. She was the Silent Alchemist for a reason! She was supposed to have good balance! And then she falls right on top of Colonel Mustang. Again.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts that it never occurred to her that if he leaned up, even the slightest bit, he would kiss her. Actually, she thought that he disliked her as much as she disliked him (An impressive feat considering she REALLY disliked him at the moment. CoughCollarCough). So why would he kiss her? Plus she was fifteen-no, sixteen, and he was... In his early twenties. From her memory she remembered twenty-three. That was almost a decade older than her. No. Way. Would. He. Kiss. Her!

Wait... Why was she even thinking this? Shouldn't she be getting up and apologizing so she wouldn't lose her job? Or something. But something made her linger, if even for a heartbeat. Could it be that she actually liked being this close to the Colonel?

Her blood boiled. No! That wasn't it at all. No way.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next