Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caged (Kuro!!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caged (Kuro!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caged (Kuro!!)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 pm

The man--well, I say man, even when he's still only eighteen--was brought out of his thoughts by the chirping voice of the chimera he had brought home. Arching an eyebrow, Kuro turned his head to look at the thin boy. His eyes quickly scanned over the boy, checking for any scars and the like, while keeping his mind from lingering on the fact that the tori-jin was only in a towel. He would have to get the boy some clothing... Though, all of his would be too big for him. Oh well, it will have to do. "Ah, Raimaru-san. You've cleaned up well."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Caged (Kuro!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caged (Kuro!!)

Post by Wrath Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 pm

He didn't have that many injuries. Well, that were visible. He healed quickly. Rai smiled brightly, blushing a little. "I like taking a bath!" he exclaimed, then frowned, extending his wings. They were about five feet wide, from wing tip to wing tip, and the feathers glimmered wetly. "But the water got in my feather..." he whimpered uncomfortably.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2