Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: GRAH! TELL ME NOW! D< (OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Char looked over towards the area at Wrath was is. So, they send the smallest one down, first? The colonel sighed, searching through his mind for the documents made on each homunculi. Wrath. The homunculi half-created when Izumi tried to use the forbidden alchemy on her still-born child. He was fully created when Edward and Alphonse Elric tried to open the gate, like Izumi, to regain a loved one, their mother. Because Wrath has Edward's arm and leg, he is the only homunculi to be able to use alchemy... This'll be interesting. The man pulled on his white gloves, making sure that they wouldn't come off. "If a fight is what you want, then a fight is what you'll get. Cheryl, watch out. Wrath is the only homunculi capable of using alchemy." The colonel raised one of his hands, snapping his fingers, and creating a spark. The spark turned into a flame whip by using the transemutation circle on his glove. In one hand, the colonel had a leash, in the other, he had a whip of flames. The man took the whip and lashed it at Wrath.

Gluttony blinked and stared at the scene below. The fat homunculi was right above where the alchemists and homunculi were now. He climbed up on the ledge of the building, a crooked smile sending droplets of acid drool down, dissolving some of the building. The glutton looked over at the girl alchemist. "Time to eat!" He chuckled and jumped. The large homunculi was right above Cheryl, and he was closing in on her, fast.

Mustang snapped his attention from Wrath to Cheryl at once. The largest of the homunculi had leapt down and was aiming to squish Cheryl. "Cheryl!" Char tightened his grasp on the leash and yanked hard, trying to get the girl out of the glutton's way.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Cheryl's eyes widened. Wrath could use alchemy? But how? She hadn't read up much on her family's history, only knowing tiny snippets of information. Suddenly she felt a shadow fall over her, cooling the air ever so slightly. Her eyes had been focused on Wrath, who had leaped into the air to try to avoid the flame whip the colonel had created, so she didn't notice Gluttony leaping down...

She seemed frozen for a heartbeat. Then the collar tightened around her throat, cutting off her air. She made a small half gasping-half choking sound as she was jerked backwards, away from the gluttonous Homunculi.

She just barely kept hold on the lance she'd transmuted earlier, releasing one hand to clutch her throat. "What the..." she gasped, panting.

Wrath snarled as flames licked at his skin. "Give me the blue stone so I won't have to kill you!" he growled, leaping backwards to try and avoid the fire. He placed his arm onto the ground, the one that was a slightly different color from the rest of his body. It wasn't truly his arm...

In a moment his arm had absorbed into the ground, and a large, earthen snake-like creature was weaving towards the alchemists. Mainly Cheryl.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

"Cheryl, don't ask questions at this time. Fight." The Colonel took the hand that had the leash in it and grabbed on of Cheryl's automail hands, pulling her out of the snake-like creature's path. Char then released the flame whip in his other hand and snapped his fingers again, setting all of the air around the two homunculi ablaze. "Sorry, kid, but the Millenium Stone isn't up for grabs." The man glared at the figures in the flames.

Gluttony thudded against the ground, leaving a large hole. The glutton got up and shook himself off. Instantly he was surrounded by flames that touched his skin. "I wonder what these taste like..." The homunculi wondered outloud. The glutton would have tried to eat the flames, but then he would die if the symbol on his tounge was charred off. Gluttony grunted, shaking his head. Maybe he could spit on the flames? He was surrounded in a dome of flames, so he couldn't just jump out. The fatty started to salivated more, getting it to where he could spite globs at a time. Each glob weakened the flames, killing the ground at the same time, until he had a path out of the dome. The glutton darted out, spitting every time a flame tried to block his path. He was now behind the alchemist, but he was able to see that the creature that Wrath had transemuted was now dissolved from the other homunculi's spit. Woops. Gluttony's small, round eyes glinted with hunger. "Time to eat..." He hissed, opening his mouth and opening his arms wide to grab the alchemists.

Char grunted when Gluttony appeared behind them. "Don't you guys ever die without being eaten by this glutton?" He asked, snapping his fingers again to reform the flame whip. The colonel lashed out at the glutton, wrapping the whip around Gluttony's neck. "Struggle, and you won't have a throat anymore. Without a throat, you cannot eat."

Gluttony felt his throat tighten when the whip went around his neck. His large, grubby hands tried to pull the flame whip off, but he stopped when the male alchemist said that he cannot eat if he doesn't have a throat. "No... Food?" The homunculi whimpered, his small, round eyes widening. "No food is bad! Without food I... I get hungry!"

ooc: yes, Gluttony-san, you get hungry without food. Wait, when are you ever not hungry? xD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: Lol. I need to put Greed in here in a second. XD

Wrath hissed in fury and leaped back, holding his arm. "Jeez," he growled. Then he suddenly had an idea. While the fire alchemist is occupied with Gluttony... His sly gaze slid over Cheryl. I can grab the girl! He lunged forwards, darting through the flames. His body kept regenerating, the Philosopher's Stone at his core burning out more souls... He smirked. Ah, what was a few lives wasted if he could achieve his goal?

Cheryl gasped as Mustang lashed at the Homunculi with his fire whip. "Keep him there," she muttered under her breath. She hadn't known the fat Homunculi could be so fast... Her eyes widened as a hand reached out for her from amidst the flames. She didn't have to see his face to know him. Wrath.

She lifted the lance over her shoulder, the metal blade pointing towards the child, and struck out through the flames. A strangled screech of fury erupted from the ball of fire that was Wrath as she pierced his throat. She winced but didn't drop the weapon. "How many times have you died now?" she hissed, her eyes cold as she jerked the lance across Wrath's neck, making a deep gash.

It healed quickly, of course. Wrath lifted his infuriated gaze to the human's face, his eyes narrowed. "I'll show you," he snarled, lunging upwards to grab her arm. He grasped her wrist and, using little of his strength, he tossed her onto the ground.

OOC: Endless muse. :DD Tell me if I need to edit~!
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

ooc: I am... Out of muse, so I'll post later. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 pm

OOC: Should I post as Greedling?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:01 pm

OOC: *Posts out of boredom*

BIC:

Greed sighed as Wrath and Gluttony went to attack. Though... He had to admit that Wrath was doing a good job at subduing the female alchemist. He quickly changed into his 'armor', the sun shining down on the black, diamond hard substance as he leaped to the ground beside Wrath and the struggling girl. "Take her," he hissed. "I'll keep Fire Boy over here busy...."
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Wrath smirked. "Not a problem, Greed!" he said, his voice a little envious. Why could Greed continue fighting? Not. Fair. He had to deal with the little twerp here while Envy, Greed, and Gluttony got to fight! He grumbled under his breath as he pressed down harder on Cheryl's throat with his hands. He heard her gasp, and felt her struggles becoming weaker.

Cheryl growled as she pulled against Wrath's hands, trying to get some air. "Y-You-" she about cussed him, but he grabbed her and threw her towards the wall. She cried out as her back slammed against bricks, and lay there a moment, breathing heavily and blinking to clear the stars from her vision.

OOC: *Posts again out of boredom*
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

ooc: Forgot about this thread for a while. x.x

Char flicked his gaze from the glutton to Cheryl, who was being thrown against a wall. "Cheryl!" He called, his eyes slitting with anger. If she was hurt, then... Well, it's hard to explain what would happen. So, let's just get over to the part where I show you what happens! Well, it basicly is explaining, but--... Wait... I'm getting off topic. Eh heh. Anyways... The colonel tightened his grip on the whip and his grip on the leash. Wait, the leash... Man, that leash kept seeming to get longer and longer. Er, anyways... The alchemist's eyes seemed to glow as what looked like a fire blazed in them. His flame whip suddenly started to strengthen, easily burning off Gluttony's head; however, he would soon heal in a few moments. A blue light started to shine under his uniform. The light started to strengthen the alchemist's alchemy even more. Colonel Char Mustang darted for Wrath, dodging any attack that Greed or Envy might send after him. He lashed out with the whip, the huge flames dancing around in the air, crackling and popping. He aimed to wrap the whip around the child-like homunculi's entire body. The flames were able to melt normal stones. Who knew if it was able to melt Philosopher's Stones. They weren't as hard as Millenium Stones, which take forever to create and melt. It was worth a shot. The colonel used the blue glow to make his whip move on its own, allowing him to let go of it and allowing it to follow any movement its target might make to dodge. Mustang was at the younger alchemist's side in a matter of milliseconds, trying to lift her up so that they could flee. The colonel knew that, if they faught against four Homunculi at once, they wouldn't stand a chance, even with the Millenium Stone.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Wrath shrieked in agony as his Philosopher's Stone doled out souls. "You little!" he screamed, his eyes blazing with anger as bright as the Colonel's flames. He darted forwards, his body still on fire, to try and tackle Char. But a blade went straight through his throat.

Cheryl gasped as the blade she'd transmuted just moments before pierced it's mark. Her legs felt weak as a few droplets of Wrath's blood splashed on her cheeks. She didn't say anything, instead allowing Mustang to support her weight. "Thanks," she growled, her voice still slightly weak as one cold hand held her throat. "We need to move.... It won't be long until he's up again..."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Mustang nodded. "You think I don't know that? C'mon." The blue light under his uniform kept glowing, allowing the whip to keep attacking Wrath. The alchemist lifted Cheryl up, seeing how it'd be easier than her trying to run while she was weakened, and started to bolt off. Within moments, he was out of sight. The flame whip stopped attacking Wrath for a moment. It started to shift into another form. Suddenly, it blew up, destroying all of the buildings around it.

ooc: And, you could use this explosion to make it fling Wrath off someone, make him lose him memory, and that one charrie I made find him. x3 Ah, I almost forgot about that little sub-plot. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Cheryl growled again, but fell limp, not resisting.

Wrath was flung back by the immense explosion, his eyes huge with shock. His body was hurled again a building a little ways away, one of the one's not destroyed. He slumped to the ground, his eyes closed as his Philosopher's Stone healed him, but not his already shattered memories.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

ooc: Eh... -thinks- D: I don't know what to post. Should I bring that one charrie in, or should we make another thread? 'Cause that one charrie (forgot her name x3) would be living in Risembool... On a farm... Away from where the Rockbell's place is... X3
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: Another thread.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm

ooc: Mkay. YOU MAKE IT! XD I'm lazy.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm

OOC: In Risembool?
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:02 pm

ooc: Yeshers. x3
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2