Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG. HEEEELP. (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMFG. HEEEELP. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: OMFG. HEEEELP. (OPEN)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc: Glutty? -sniffle- Oh, well... It's better than Glutt Butt... How does Member-san come up with these odd nicknames? ._____.

The Colonel looked over to Phinny. "Ah, yes. I will be in need of a place to sleep." Char sighed as he looked back over to the armless girl. "I might as well stay here until she at least has her new automail. Then, I'll have to move her to the hospital in Central." Colonel Char muttered so softly to himself that it could barely be heard. It was, after all, in his blood to make sure that he knows exactly where an Elric is.

ooc: Roy Mustang (who, might I add, is dead sexy in a mini skirt :DD) did keep tabs on where the Elrics went 24/7. So, it's only natural that he'd do it too. :DDD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Phinny nodded to the colonel and left the room, wanting him to follow, switching off the light (at least I think they have light switches..).
"In here." Phinny said, opening a door to the room apposite of Cheryl's.
"If you need anything, just call for me." And then the aging women made her way down the hall, making sure everything was in order.

(Hey, there's some more Elrics in Rush Valley, a family who's only parent just died, and they're now on the move. You cans make one if you want, but there's two.)
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Cheryl lay in the bed, the room dark. She could feel a distant ache in her shoulders, still unused to not having arms. She stared up at the ceiling, her thoughts wandering. In the darkness, the shadows seemed to stretch into figures that watched her. Heh. Shadows are the least I should be worried about.

She thought about the Homunculi. Who were they, exactly? What did they want? How could they benefit from making her do Human Transmutation? Well, she'd made the choice to do that on her own but they'd goaded her into it. They seemed to be immortal... That big one, the one the others called "Gluttony" seemed to have a unique sense of smell and a voracious appetite.

While "Envy", the small green shrimp that had taken her brother's body from inside the Gate, could shape-shift. And the other one... "Wrath"... She hadn't seen him use his power yet. But it couldn't be good, seeing as the other two had malicious intent in every shift of their bodies.

Faintly, she heard Philly taking Colonel Char to his room. And she wished that she'd never been stupid enough to try and bring Alex back. It was clear that she'd have to fight the Homunculi again. How could she bring herself to hurt Envy, if he shifted into Alex's body? She desperately wanted to believe that Al was in there somewhere, and that she had brought him back.

But she couldn't forget that evil smirk that was on his face. She hadn't ever thought she'd see him like that. Tears pricked her eyes. It's all my fault. If he kills someone or does something terrible, it'll all be my fault. Her eyes tightened. It'll be my job to fix this. I got us into this mess. I can get us out.

Of course, it'd be a while before she could do that, with the AutoMail surgery and the recovery and all. But she'd get back on track. This time with a new goal. I promise I'll make this better! Her choice was solid. There was no turning back now.

She smiled slightly, her lips curving at the corners. She sounded corny, even to herself. Cheryl blinked, feeling exhaustion weighing down on her. It seemed that there was a sea of emotion she was floating in. Mainly pain, determination, exhaustion... That kinda thing.

It's gonna be so embarrassing tomorrow... How am I gonna eat?she thought in despair, sighing. It's what she deserved for trying the forbidden. Can't do anything about it now. Just have to move on. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

It seemed, that with so much to think about, it would be difficult to sleep. But soon she was sprawled over the bed, snoring faintly. Her blood-stained shirt, rumpled and loose around her slim form, had been pushed up slightly to show her midriff. Hah. Alex would say she was just like a boy if he could see her now.

OOC:Gosh. I need to get on more at night. Because my muse if like a flood right now. XD And can you SEE that this is Ed's grandchild? If nobody realizes this by now they're idiots. XD
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2