Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. - Page 4 Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm

"Dirty old man," she accused, trying to pull away. She hated how she tried to lean into him when she smelled his breath. Normally she'd be kicking his damn butt all the way around Central, using the chain to pull him back each time. But nooooo.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl. - Page 4 Empty Re: WTF?! THE COLONEL'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?! Cheryl.

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

ooc: Gah. I don't know what to make him do anymore. DX Let's just timeskip, again, to where he's released from the hospital. :3

Ah, it was finally... Whatever time it was! Oh, right, it was time for the colonel to be released from the hospital. The man was now wearing his dark blue military uniform instead of the white, boring hospital patient outfit. His was finally regaining its old color. He wore a frown, his eyes dull. Yup, he was back in work-mode. He was leaning against the wall on the outside of the building, just beside the automaticly opening doors that lead into the main lobby. He was waiting for a certain bean sprout midgit to come outside. A patient couldn't check themselves out, so he had to send Cheryl in to do it for him. Pathetic these hospitals were. Out of boredom, Char started to lightly tug on the leash in his hand. Hopefully, that would get Cheryl to hurry up.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:20 pm

A ruckus inside scared half the nurses to death, and Cheryl stormed out, the leash in her hand. She yanked on it, stalking towards the apartment. "I swear, do you have to do that? I was on the last document and you pulled the damned leash and the ink smeared! Luckily I persuaded the nurses to take it anyway instead of making me do the whole thing again." She looked bored out of her mind.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm

The colonel chuckled, taking a step forwards so he wasn't leaning against the wall. "Just be glad that was a light tug. What would have happened if I did this~?" Char yanked on the leash this time.

ooc: fail
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Cheryl let out a protest as she was yanked, and glared up at him. "Damn you," she muttered, pushing against his chest from where she'd been pulled up to him. "Are all Mustangs like this? Or just you?" she asked pointedly.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Char shrugged, a smirk still plastered on his face. "From what I can tell, we're all like this." The man lightly tugged on the leash again. "Shall we go, now?"
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Cheryl scowled again, yanking back. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go." she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Blah blah blah. They left the hospital. And, after six pages, the world of this thread fades to black. The end~. Hurr, I wonder what lovely little event will happen next~. Tune in next time for... THE WONDERFUL AND OH-SO-NORMAL LIFE OF A MUSTANG AND A CHERRY/BEAN SPROUT MIDGIT!

ooc: Keh, I don't know. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4