Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've Arrived! (Open)

2 posters

Go down

We've Arrived! (Open) Empty We've Arrived! (Open)

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 am

Cheryl sighed, her head resting in her hand, as the train rolled onwards towards Central. When she'd asked if she could see what Mustang and Sam were talking about, they went all quiet and wouldn't say anything. She hadn't forgotten about the collar, keeping her free hand tugging on it. Maybe it'd stretch enough the she could get free.

Wait til we get there...she thought crossly, blinking. Though, she did wonder why he'd put a collar on her in the first place. She felt the train slowing down, and she looked up, seeing the Central Station up ahead.

As soon as the huge vehicle pulled to a stop, she jolted to her feet, ready to get off the train. She stalked towards the doors, thankful that there were few passengers today. She nearly choked herself, the collar tugging tightly on her throat.

But she turned her back so that it pulled instead on the side of her neck, and she jumped out the door. Hopefully pulling Colonel Mustang out onto the ground. I hope he hits his head,she thought bitterly.

"Now tell me! Why did you put a collar on me?"she demanded, glaring at him.

OOC:Lawl... one of the first times she's ever looked down at someone XD
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

We've Arrived! (Open) Empty Re: We've Arrived! (Open)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm

ooc: NOTE! THIS MAY FAIL. -points to the muse level meter- It's on empty... -sniffle-

As the train slowed to a stop at the Central Station, the Colonel almost fell flat on his face from the tug of the leash. Tsk. You'd think that a girl wouldn't want to choke herself and make the person who is a higher rank (and keeping her secret) fall flat on his face. Women. I do not understand them at all... The man tightened his grip on the leash, stuck the hand holding the leash in his uniform's coat pocket, and followed after Cheryl. Mustang sighed and half-yanked on the leash. "Cheryl, I don't think that this is the right place to ask that question. I said that I would tell you once we are in my office." The tall man walked past the short girl and started to head out of the station. The leash tightened as he went farther from Cheryl, so it should drag her along with him.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm

"Wait a sec-" She was cut off as her throat tightened, making her sputter and have to trail along after him. "You said when we get to Central!" Cheryl's voice was low with anger. "At this rate you'll never tell me!"
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 am

The Colonel sighed as he kept walking out of the station. "Correct." He muttered in a low voice that was barely a whisper. "I'm not going to tell you until you can learn to listen and not get into trouble." Char stopped and turned around, his eyes searching through the crowd of people who had appeared out of no where. "Where's Sam?" Mustang asked Cheryl. They had completely forgotten about him.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:44 pm

"Aw great..." she muttered in response to his first two statements. Then she straightened up, standing only a few inches taller than when she was slouching. "I dunno. Haven't seen him since he got off the train..." Cheryl trailed off.

Briefly she wondered if she could smack him just to show how much she disliked him and his confusing ways. But that would get her kicked out of the military. But what purpose was there to stay? She could probably track Envy down faster if she left.

But there was always the chance he'd give away her secret. That could get her killed. Cheryl scowled. Why was life so fricken' complicated?

But now they needed to find Sam. Who was apparently (probably) still on the train. "Ya know," she said, thinking quickly. "I could find him if you let me off this leash..." She grabbed the chain with one hand and gave a slight tug for emphasis.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Mustang rolled his eyes at Cheryl's failed attempt to get herself off the leash. "No. He'll turn up sooner or later. We might as well go on ahead. The Furur wanted to see me..." Ok, now... He was just making up excuses. He really didn't want to search for a Rockbell. It just wasn't fun.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 am

"Liar!" Cheryl accused, narrowing her eyes. But it was true. They were more likely to find Sam if they got out of the train station and away from all these people. She grumbled and crossed her arms. I feel like a prisoner...

Reluctantly she stepped forwards to stand next to the Colonel, still about a foot apart. "Fine." Seeing as he could choke her at any time, it was probably best if she just stayed quiet and followed him around.

But that would give him the satisfaction of winning. "But you better tell me what this is for before I break it." she threatened, looking up at his face with a scowl.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 am

The man tightened his grip on the end of the leash and sighed again. "As I said before, I'm not going to tell you until we get to my office." Mustang put his foot forwards and continued on, weaving around many people in the station.

ooc: "I'm not going to tell you until we get to my office." This made my mind instantly go "SO HE CAN RAPE YOU." Ah, I spend too much time with my offline otaku friends... We always say "KANAME IS GONNA RAPE YOU." So, yeah. :3
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 am

"I thought the Furur wanted to see you?" Cheryl asked drily. Idiot... He couldn't even lie right! Forgetting what he says and such stupid stuff could cost him his life if he weren't careful!

Well, that only really ever happened to her. But still! He could get himself killed! Not that I'd care...

OOC: lawl. Cherry: JUST TRY IT! *Glares*
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 am

ooc: Oh, you so care, Cheryl-chan. Or, at least you will... You will in due time... In due time... -dramaticly fades into the shadows-

The brown-haired Colonel stopped. He had forgotten that he had said that the Furur wanted to see him. The Furur actually didn't want to see him. It was just the first excuse that came out of Char's mouth when he didn't want to look for a lost teenager. "Let's just go..." He muttered, yanking on the leash, hard, as he started for the daylight that could be seen twenty or so meters away.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 am

"Wait-" Again she was cut off as he yanked her towards the exit. Therefore choking her. Again. "This is going to get old quickly...." she muttered, walking after him quickly so as not to get killed by strangulation.

Cheryl tugged again on the collar. She still had no clue what it was for. And she still disliked the feeling of the collar pressing against her skin, cutting off her air if she was in the middle of a sentence if the Colonel wished it. Jeez, you'd think that being armless for a week would be enough punishment... But nooooo. Now she had to be Char's dog.

She blushed at how bad that sounded. Okay that came out wrong. she thought, picking up the pace so that she was at his side, hair wavering out around her shoulders. When she hit the sunlight she expected to feel her skin warm. But instead there was nothing but the same feeling as always.

Damn it. Now I feel like a freak! It was her arms, glinting cruel silver in the light of day, that made her feel self-concious. Her face hot with embarrassment, she ducked down slightly, as if to hide in Char's shadow. Like a little kid. No way! She straightened after realizing this. No way would he show her up...

OOC:Fail post.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

ooc: hmm... What to do about covering up those arms... Should they stop by a clothing store on the way? It'd probably be best. THEY COULD ALSO STOP BY A HAIR SALON-LIKE PLACE! o3o -needs to know before posting IC-
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:12 pm

OOC: Sure. Clothing place and hair salon.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

ooc: Mkay~.

Once the Colonel was out in the sunlight, he was instantly blinded by the silvery shine from Cheryl's automail. "Tsk." After blinking a few times, Mustang stopped, expessially when Cheryl hid in his shadow. The man rolled his eyes, tugged on the leash slightly, and began walking forwards again. He sped up his pace, turned a few corners, and stopped infront of a large building. The Colonel took out an extra-extra-extra-long leash and switched the leashes. With his free hand, he reached into his pocket again and took out a bag of money. "Here." He said, handing it to Cheryl. After he gave the bag of money to Cheryl, Mustang opened the door to the building and pulled Cheryl into it. "You'll need a new set of clothing to hide the automail, and you should do something about your hair." Char loosened his gripe on the end of the extra-extra-extra-long leash and propped himself up on the nearest wall. The store was mainly a clothing store, for girls and guys. With dressing rooms near the middle of the building and a hair salon on the eastern part of the building, it was everything Cherly would need to "change" her look. The Colonel new that, with only one door out and the leash, Cheryl wouldn't be able to runaway while his guard was "down."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm

"Wait wha-" she yelped, stumbling as she was pulled into the store. It was much cooler in here, and she straightened to look around. There was clothes everywhere, on racks and shelves.

Cheryl looked over at the door with a frown. She could try to run for it... She lifted the leash in one hand. This thing will choke me the second he sees me running... She sighed and stomped through the clothes, looking for something that would conceal her automail.

She caught a few people glancing over at her, some with scowls as they noticed her silver pocketwatch. They apparently don't like State Alchemists... she thought, grabbing a tanktop and a jacket to try them on with a pair of black pants.
---------
TWENTY MINUTES LATER
---------
Cheryl emerged from the hair salon, not many changes made. Her new clothes made her look almost like a normal person again. She stopped in front of Char, a slight scowl on her face. "How do I look?" she asked dryly, holding her arms out from her body so that he could get a better look.

She was wearing a tight-fitting red tanktop beneath a black jacket that was unzipped at the top to show a splash of red at her throat. Her black pants fit together with the outfit nicely, as well as the white gloves she'd found to conceal her metal hands.

Her hair was cut a few inches shorter, tried into a ponytail in back, while her bangs now seemed lengthened and hung around the sides of her face. "I got new clothes, and a new hairstyle. Happy?"

OOC:She looks kinda like Ed now only she don't have an antenna. XD Also I was museless for this....
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

That was fast. The Colonel looked up as Cheryl came back with a new outfit and hair style. "Somewhat." He replied to the girl's question, a small smirk forming on his face. "Congratulations, you now look like Ed." Chat took out the smaller leash from his pocket and switched the long leash for the smaller one. "Let's go." With a tug of the smaller leash, the Colonel headed out the door.

ooc: how about we just say that they already went to his office, filled out reports, and went to bed. I'm out of muse. So, tomorrow, we can start on Cheryl-chan's birthday~.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC: OKAY! >D

Cheryl followed reluctantly, grumbling, "Well I never net him so sorry 'bout your bad luck."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down