Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saved by F A I T H

2 posters

Go down

saved by F A I T H Empty saved by F A I T H

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 am

Name:
Faith

Sexuality:
Bisexual, leans toward males (-shot-)

Homunculi -- Virtue instead of Sin? lul.

Appearance:
saved by F A I T H Faith10
lul. with his face claim, it means he's three feet tall. xD;

Personality:
Faith -- trust, hope and belief in the goodness, trustworthiness or reliability of a person, concept or entity.
Just as the definition says, Faith believes that there is good in everyone. He easily trusts anyone and everyone, no matter what their background was. You would think that, as a Homunculi, he would be cruel, vile, and horrible to be around; however, he is quite the opposite. He wasn't created like Gluttony, Lust, Envy, Green, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath were. Oh, no. He's 'parent' isn't Father, so the ideas of all things evil was never planted into his mind.

Faith is a loyal companion, and he'll follow anyone around like a lost puppy. Due to him being a Homunculi, pain doesn't really affect him. He'll just keep regenerating, thus causing him to oh too easily forgive anyone who tried to do harm to him. You could say he's a saint, but even he has a 'mean streak'. Get him upset, which is rare, or harm someone he is fond of, and all hell breaks loose with him.

History:
Faith wasn't created by Father, unlike the others. No, he was born from the 'mass descruction' of a whole town. In all truth, everyone there was crucified. It's rather odd, yes, but the crucified souls were turned into the Philosopher's Stone that helped create Faith. Since they were crucified, most of them being Christians, it was a Heavenly Virtue that was formed instead of a Deadly Sin. Faith didn't know what to do when he was created, but an elderly lady found him roaming around one day and took him in. He lived there for three years, never aging a bit. The woman never questioned him until she took her last breath. His answer? Homunculi. Normally, that word would cause someone to go into panic; however, the woman knew he was not like the others. A virtue is a virtue, one to never turn evil unless provoked too much.

Other:
He's a boy with a girl's name? XD;; Faith-chan is a saint~!
Oh, he has a pet horse who, by the way, is also a homunculi. Though, the horse is that of Conquest, thus it's name is such.

Face Claim:
Holy Roman Empire - Hetalia <3

Last edited by GLUTTONY on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

saved by F A I T H Empty Re: saved by F A I T H

Post by Wrath Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am

ACCEPTED
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum