Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Am I Doing Here....?

2 posters

Go down

What Am I Doing Here....? Empty What Am I Doing Here....?

Post by Wrath Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:58 pm

A boy stumbled across the roads of Risembool, hunger and fatigue shining in his eyes. It was Wrath, a homunculus. He'd wandered all the way from Lior, from the battle that nearly killed him. But he didn't remember that. He clutched at his chest, hating the pain that ached from his core. Unknown to him and his broken memories, it was his Philosopher's Stone, healing the damage Char had inflicted on him in the battle of fire and steel.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

What Am I Doing Here....? Empty Re: What Am I Doing Here....?

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

ooc: -cracks knuckles- Let's see if I have any muse for Artici. ><

A young girl with long dark green hair strolled through the long dirt roads of Risembool. She wore a mainly-light-green dress, a pair of cream sandles, and a white straw hat with a green ribbon tied around it. In her hands was a bag filled with seeds, daily items, and the food that she couldn't grow. She stopped and blinked. The sun was bright, and it was hard to see at times. However, a stumbling figure, the size of a small boy, caught her eye. She inspected him for a moment. He had long black-ish-green (I think it was that color) hair that needed to be cut. His shirt and pants were torn, obviously from a fight or something. All in all, he looked like a homeless kid. Risembool didn't have homeless kids, well, not any that she had seen. The girl blinked again before quickening her pace to where she was almost running. She semi-skidded to a halt as she neared the boy, placing herself infront of him. "Excuse me?" She asked, her voice calm, sweet, and innocent. "Boy, are you lost?" She asked also, blinking as she bent down a little to see the boy's face.

ooc: Sorry for any misspellings and such. I can't seem to type right now. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: No it's fine. :DD

Wrath looked up. "Boy?" His voice crackled out. He straightened. "I..." He paused. "I don't know where I am. Does that mean I'm lost?" he asked, his eyes huge with confusion.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

The girl giggled at what the homunculi said. "Yes, that would mean that you're lost." The dark-green-haired farmer girl thought for a moment before reaching into her bag and pulling out a loaf of bread. "Here," she said, handing the boy the bread, "eat this. You seem hungry. I'm sorry that's all I can offer at the moment. My farm's just up there." The girl pointed farther down the long streach of dirt road. "If you want, you can come with me. I can make you all kinds of sweets and meals 'til you're full. You could also try to figure out why you're here." A sweet smile was pasted on her face. It was her normal smile, though she normally smiles only at her farm animals.

ooc: failed post. D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Wrath stared at the bread for a moment before hesitantly taking it. What was he to do with this? Oh. Eat it. He took a small bite, then seemed to realize how hungry he was. He gobbled it down, famished. "Thank you," he said, the words sounding strange on his lips. He took a step towards the girl. "I... I can't remember anything," he admitted. When he tried to remember, all he pulled up was a blank. A few faces swirled in his mind, a palm-tree-looking creature, a fat, bald-headed man rolling down the side of a hill, and a thin-yet-shapely woman with long black hair and pasty skin. "I only know my name...."
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm

The girl tilted her head and blinked. He only knew his name? Odd. The girl giggled. "Well, you might be able to recollect your memory later on in life. I'm Artici Ave, but you may call me Artici. C'mon, let's go to my place." With that, the girl lightly grabbed the homunculi's hand and started to somewhat drag him down the road to her place. "By the way, what is your name?" She asked as she neared her house. It was a medium-sized house, made to look somewhat like a log cabin. Infront of it, rows apon rows of vegitables were planted, most either just starting to grow or where almost ready to pick. There was even a large barn near the girl's house, and the paster around the barn had cattle, chickens, horses, goats, sheep, and there was even a llama.

ooc: museless... >< I feel like this site is just a large fanfic since we seem to be the only ones on. XD
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: I know right? XD

He blinked. "Artici?" he echoed. Then he nodded. "I might...." Looking at the house, he said, "My name is Wrath." He didn't think it was all that odd. But... It was. In a way. Because he wasn't all that wrathful, in his own opinion.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum