Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assignment(CHAR)

2 posters

Go down

The Assignment(CHAR) Empty The Assignment(CHAR)

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

It was dawn in Central. The bustling city was quiet still, except for the few people up at this hour. Soon the sun would rise, coating everything in a pinkish-orange glow.

Inside Colonel Mustang's tiny apartment, Cheryl lay curled on his bed, her eyes closed as she slept. She was here against her will, having found no possible way to remove the collar without getting burnt to a crisp. The Colonel's eyes were on her at all times, it seemed. It made her a tiny bit paranoid.

So, coupling paranoia with the building sense of restlessness meant that she felt like crap. She was used to moving about.... Sitting on a train all day, staring at the country-side.... Just... Traveling. She'd been stuck in Central for about a week now, and with the week she'd spent at the Rockbell's before getting her automail surgery, that meant two whole weeks of sitting still. Ugh.

Last night, seeing as Mustang had given her a birthday gift (And an accidental kiss, which she will never speak of again) , she decided to let him come back into his own bed. She'd tried to sleep on the couch to no avail, so they'd had to share the bed. Which was increasingly awkward.

"If you try anything, I'll rip your head off." she'd growled. She'd pull through with that threat, too. But, though he'd agreed not to 'try anything', Cheryl was still wary and stayed up until he'd gone to sleep, finally drifting into slumber a few moments after he did.

She was still asleep despite the weak rays of sunlight peeking through the window onto her face. Er, half asleep. She opened her eyes half-way, the light making her iris' a pure gold color.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

The Assignment(CHAR) Empty Re: The Assignment(CHAR)

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Dawn... Dawn meant morning, and the Colonel HATED mornings. He was finally able to get his bed back, yet he had to sleep Cheryl, not that he minded. Char shifted in his sleep and sat up, the necklace holding his blue stone dangling from his neck. Cheryl was just waking up. The man got out of the bed, placing the leash on the bathroom door knob, and went in with his uniform. After a while, he came back out, dressed, and looking awake, and hiding the stone under his jacket again. "Cheryl. Hurry up and get dressed." The man started ordering the other alchemist as he grabbed the leash and a file from a small desk in the room. The file had the word assignment on it in capitols and in red ink. "We have to go to Loir."
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

By the time the Colonel had come out of the bathroom, Cheryl was sitting up in the bed, glaring disdainfully at the leash. "Lior?" she echoed when he reappeared. "What do I, I mean, we need to go to Lior for?" She'd had to edit her own words... 'Cause apparently the Colonel wasn't letting her go alone.

While she waited for his answer she stood up, stretching both arms high over her head and feeling the slight pull of the stitches as the steel pulled her skin.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

"I'll tell you on the train. Now, hurry up."

ooc: I know it's just him talking, but I wanna watch APH! D:
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Cheryl pouted a moment before grabbing her regular clothes and walking into the bathroom. About ten minutes later she came out, pulling the white gloves over her hands. "Let's go or you'll never tell me!" she growled, stalking towards the door.
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Char Mustang sighed, yanking on the leash a few times, and followed the girl out the door.

ooc: blah. My muse died. Let's just say they're in the train. Make a thread in Lior (-too lazy to-)... THEN he'll tell her~.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: You're evil. XD
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum