Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nova the dark

3 posters

Go down

nova the dark Empty nova the dark

Post by ant11181 Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Name : Nova

Appearance: nova the dark -anime-guy

Personality:He's a gloomy person and when it come to emotions he could care less how you fell.If it was up to him emotion wouldn't exist. Loves to fight whether a human or a brick wall(not a refinance to his intelligence). Thats due to his mindset of death being a beginning to a new ending .Because of this he doesn't care about his self or anyone one around him.

History:He was created at alchemy's was fairly new, when a simple transmutation circle was futuristic. But, there was one flaw with Nova: he loved killing too much, so he killed his creater and a whole town. But, he didn't care it was just a new beginning to him. He figured everyone was going to die, so he was just speeding up the process. When he had finished killing, he wandered the Earth, looking for a new battle. With the other Homunculi back he has a challenge.

Other:(he can move extreamly fast and create burst of energy that equal 1\20 that of a super nova)(can i do that)

Last edited by ant11181 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

nova the dark Empty Re: nova the dark

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 pm

OK, this is REALLY bugging me... >< ENGLISH TIME! >D All bolded things are the corrections I made. All words in italics and bold are comments made by me.

Name : Nova

Appearance: nova the dark -anime-guy

Personality: He's a gloomy person, and when it come to emotions, he could care less how you feel. If it were up to him, emotion wouldn't exist. He loves to fight, whether a human or a brick wall (not a refinance to his intelligence), but thats due to his mindset of death is just a begging to a new ending THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! ><. Because of this, he doesn't care about himself or anyone around him.

History: He was created at alchemy's brink (What the flip? When Alchemy was created, they didn't know how to create Homunculi. ><) of creation, when a simple transmutation circle was futuristic. But, there was one flaw with Nova: he loved killing too much, so he killed his creater and a whole town. But, he didn't care it was just a new beginning to him. He figured everyone was going to die, so he was just speeding up the process. When he had finished killing, he wandered the Earth, looking for a new battle. With the other Homunculi back he has a challenge.

Other: He can teleport and create extream burst of energy that is equal or exceeds that of a super nova. I WILL NOT ALLOW A POWER LIKE THAT! ><

Face Claim: You really need to start using actual anime characters as play-bys/face claims... >>

Last edited by GLUTTONY on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found another mistake... >>)
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ant11181 Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 pm

i dont know the face claim i can do evry thing elsthogh
ant11181
ant11181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I can teleport, though...
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:33 pm

THEN. DO. IT. >< Also, try to actually follow the rule of no chat speak in all in character posts... That goes for bios, too.

Al, I was rejecting the Super Nova bursting thing.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Okay. Gah, it's gonna suck fighting this guy. :/
*teleports*
*teleports*
*teleports*
*teleports as well*
*teleports, too*
*teleports AGAIN*
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

-sighs-

That's a bit better... >>

Accepted.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum