Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed...

2 posters

Go down

Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed... Empty Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed...

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

(Um.. I am never going to be able to remember this name. XD If I can only have one homonculus, however, I will put Envy up for adoption.)
Name: Sorazorashii Jajjimento, also known as Serpent of Judement, or Sora.

Appearance: Humanoid Form Without the wings and the goggles and feathers….: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/FoxDemonPrincess/anima.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.cartoondollemporium.com/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D176456&usg=__ugUrI1gJx9Uv-Q30hOeR71TfTuA=&h=539&w=371&sz=44&hl=en&start=86&itbs=1&tbnid=CMcKzSN3szyTQM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danima%2Bhusky%26start%3D80%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26tbs%3Disch:1 Serpent Form: Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed... Envydragon Only he has scales attached to his horns. You know, those weighing thingies? ><

Personality: Sora is usually quite grumpy and enjoys terrorizing humans. He finds manipulating humans quite entertaining, and does it often. Usually, when meeting someone, it is only natural (if you look up the definition of his name) that he judges by appearance rather than soul. So if he were to see someone or something that could be a possibly threat, his mind jumps to this conclusion, therefore ordering him to destroy it/them. Sora enjoys being alone and hates being in large crowds. He can become angered very easily and his rampages usually end horribly. He is a confused creature, though he is quite clever.

History: The whole reason why this homonculus was created was to test some wild crazy theory of an early philosopher. A curious and ambitious man who’s name is not remembered summoned one of the gate children through a primitive transmutation circle. This was the very first homonculus, innocent and confused with the world, almost like a child. The man was so ambitious, that he decided that he wanted to rule the world. He wanted to turn the homonculus into a beast of judgment to judge the people worthy to serve him. However, the man had made a mistake when he had first created the homonculus; the homonculus had many problems and was frightened a lot because of the experiments it went through. It killed the man, whom the serpent judged as an evil-doer and sent him into the scale of evil, and endless pit of despair where the evil go, almost like another form of the gate. However, without the serpent’s knowledge, the evil spirit of the man escaped as a black, shapeless creature with many eyes of red that became trapped in a flask. After this, the serpent went into a long slumber that lasted about 913 years, through the whole incident of “father”, and Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric. And now he’s awakened again.

Other: I find it hilarious that if Sora was real, this serpent would be the only reason why FMA happened. XD Think about it.

Face Claim: First one: Cooro, +Anima, Second: Full Metal Alchemist, Conqueror of Shamballa

Last edited by Envy on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed... Empty Re: Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed...

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am

DON'T YOU DARE PUT ENVY UP FOR ADOPTON! D<
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed... Empty Re: Sorazorachii Jajjimento, Serpent of Judement, I don't even know if this character is allowed...

Post by Sorazorachii Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Okay. :3
Now, what about this character? O:
Sorazorachii
Sorazorachii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum