Legend of the Millennium Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return to Central

2 posters

Go down

The Return to Central Empty The Return to Central

Post by Wrath Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Cheryl stumbled wearily off the train, hating how stiff her back felt. I'm sixteen.... I shouldn't have back problems... she thought, scowling slightly. She lifted both arms, checking for about the thousandth time to see if they were broken. They weren't. Good. Sam would kill her. Literally.

Her golden eyes turned back to look at Mustang. "Are you okay, old man?" she asked, her voice light as she tried to brighten the mood. She'd had enough of being depressed for one year. Remembering the saddened state she'd been in before she got automail, she cringed slightly. "Can't do your job if you're hurt...." She eyed the leash. Can't keep an eye on me if you're hurt...
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

The Return to Central Empty Re: The Return to Central

Post by Kyuuuuuuuuuu Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 am

The colonel followed out of the train after the girl, lightly yanking on the leash at her question. "I'm only twenty-three. That doesn't rank me as an old man yet. Also, I wasn't the one being thrown against a wall."

ooc: muse fail.
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Kyuuuuuuuuuu
Admin

Location : In a chair, in a room, in a house, in a citiy, in a state, in a country, in a continent, in a world, in a star sysetem, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a box. :3

https://they-are-back.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrath Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 pm

She lifted her hand to lightly touch the collar at his yank. Then she glared. "You're still older than me," she argued, crossing her arms. Then she smirked. "And being thrown against a wall is the least of my troubles." Sure, she was a little stiff, but it wasn't anything major.

Cheryl lifted her arms over her head in a stretch. At least the arms weren't broken.

OOC: Aww. It's OK. *Hugs*
Wrath
Wrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum